Conan O'Brien -- Free at Last

Damn i hope conan stays on a network ad not a cable network. HBO though would be interesting to say the least

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Last two nights should be great.
pimp.gif
Agreed, Hanks and Ferrell are always hilarious on his show and they're good friends too so it should be good.

I'd be truly surprised if Conan had NBC buy that Bugatti--even in music videos the cars are just rented.

If not Fox then FX would make the most sense. I don't want to see him do Comedy Central because they already have a loaded lineup with Colbert and Stewartand I think Conan should go to a network where he can be the sole face.

I really wonder how many comedians, actors or musicians are going to boycott going on Leno's show.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

I really wonder how many comedians, actors or musicians are going to boycott going on Leno's show.

At the end of the day, when it comes time to promote a movie/book/stand-up special etc, they're still gonna want to go on the Tonight Show, regardless ofwho the host is.

Yeah, most of them won't even have control over what shoes they go on. Their publicists, agents, managers are all in charge of booking appearances and talkshows. Not to mention they are required to do a certain amount of press by the studios so they are often contractually obligated to do what they say.

Jay will still get the same guests as he used to, regardless of his perception amongst entertainers.

This whole debacle is so surreal
laugh.gif

Definitely going to tune in for these last two nights
pimp.gif

I haven't seen anything about that, pretty certain the whole negotiations would include that he can't go on until then flat out. I don't thinkthere's any stipulations of more money the longer he stays off the air, just a flat buyout and nothing before that date.

I was pretty damned excited when I found out he was getting the Tonight show. I even had the 'official' Watch party thread for the first show. Shame itcame to this.

But anyway, the thing about talented people is that they'll be successful wherever they go. Conan will find a show and it will be great.

It really bothers me that this show is getting pulled off the air as soon as I started watching it
laugh.gif
FML for sleeping on it so hard. I died last night whenthe masturbating bear came out. And Sandler's Nothing But (%^%^ had me dying
laugh.gif

That other guest was hilarious when he was talking about his son.

I also caught like the first ten minutes of Fallon because I couldn't sleep and that dude was unbearable. There's just no emotion. It's likewatching paint dry.

I'm positive I'll never watch Jay Leno again. Wasn't watching much when he was on except for a few (musical) guests I liked.

eek.gif
@ Peewee still doing it. I'm shocked to see him in that get up ever since Blow

These shows are just getting better.

Conan's last show will be epic.

I'm just wondering, for this huge turnout for these COCO rallys, where were they in helping Conan with the ratings?

Back
Top Bottom