Common - Ghetto Dreams feat. Nas

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by shottadru718

Nas will never get the respect he deserves, Everyone swears Jay-z is the greatest

Ummm.. I think Nas gets all his praise lol. He is damn near ALWAYS in someones top 3. Illmatic is most peoples bible.
not these 90s babies they r blind

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Nas will never get the respect he deserves, Everyone swears Jay-z is the greatest

Ummm.. I think Nas gets all his praise lol. He is damn near ALWAYS in someones top 3. Illmatic is most peoples bible.
not these 90s babies they r blind

I Needed This
pimp.gif

If No I.D. is really producing the whole thing Com is gonna have one of his best albums in a while.

Nas as usual
pimp.gif

Com said it best "Man this is hip hop and I love hip hop."

Hope Nas is smart enough to get a No I.D. beat or two for Life Is Good

If No I.D. is really producing the whole thing Com is gonna have one of his best albums in a while.

Nas as usual
pimp.gif

Com said it best "Man this is hip hop and I love hip hop."

Hope Nas is smart enough to get a No I.D. beat or two for Life Is Good

Who in their right mind would argue that Jay-Z is better than Nas? Flow wise Nas is just light years ahead of Jay-Z imo. Subject matter and everything. But again it's just personal preference, and Jay-Z is still one of the best to ever touch the mic. It's just now that he's trying to push the envelope and I would have a hard time believing that if Nas and Damien didn't link up for the Distant Relatives album would there even be a Watch The Throne?

Who in their right mind would argue that Jay-Z is better than Nas? Flow wise Nas is just light years ahead of Jay-Z imo. Subject matter and everything. But again it's just personal preference, and Jay-Z is still one of the best to ever touch the mic. It's just now that he's trying to push the envelope and I would have a hard time believing that if Nas and Damien didn't link up for the Distant Relatives album would there even be a Watch The Throne?

Back
Top Bottom