Common - Ghetto Dreams feat. Nas

Originally Posted by shottadru718

Nas will never get the respect he deserves, Everyone swears Jay-z is the greatest

Ummm.. I think Nas gets all his praise lol. He is damn near ALWAYS in someones top 3. Illmatic is most peoples bible.

Originally Posted by shottadru718

Nas will never get the respect he deserves, Everyone swears Jay-z is the greatest

Ummm.. I think Nas gets all his praise lol. He is damn near ALWAYS in someones top 3. Illmatic is most peoples bible.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

This makes me realize how much we need new Nas & Common albums
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Home > News > No I.D. To Produce The Entirety Of Common's "The Dreamer, The Believer"
No I.D. To Produce The Entirety Of Common's "The Dreamer, The Believer"

by Steven J. Horowitz

posted July 05, 2011 at 3:13PM EDT | 7 comments

No I.D. To Produce The Entirety Of Common's

Building on the success of "Ghetto Dreams," Com explains that he enlisted No I.D. for the rest of his Warner Bros. debut.

After releasing the No I.D.-produced “Ghetto Dreams

Home > News > No I.D. To Produce The Entirety Of Common's "The Dreamer, The Believer"
No I.D. To Produce The Entirety Of Common's "The Dreamer, The Believer"

by Steven J. Horowitz

posted July 05, 2011 at 3:13PM EDT | 7 comments

No I.D. To Produce The Entirety Of Common's

Building on the success of "Ghetto Dreams," Com explains that he enlisted No I.D. for the rest of his Warner Bros. debut.

After releasing the No I.D.-produced “Ghetto Dreams

I was hoping for some Ye beats too... Or some Dilla beats. Im still pumped for this album though...
smokin.gif

We just need a RD now
nerd.gif
Or atleast a time frame
laugh.gif

I was hoping for some Ye beats too... Or some Dilla beats. Im still pumped for this album though...
smokin.gif

We just need a RD now
nerd.gif
Or atleast a time frame
laugh.gif

^Yeah man I am surprised with the release of this track we don't have a RD or time frame at all yet. I hope this album production and lyrics wise is close to level of work that "Be" was with mainly one producer on the album.

^Yeah man I am surprised with the release of this track we don't have a RD or time frame at all yet. I hope this album production and lyrics wise is close to level of work that "Be" was with mainly one producer on the album.

Back
Top Bottom