Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

Man, JB better not be putting out a pair of Columbia's that look like these

http://sneakernews.com/2014/10/09/air-jordan-4-columbia-release-date/

I hear ya. These pictures make them look awful. The toe box is completely off and looks even worse that the garbage retros we get now! I wont be buying any of the re-mastered retros UNLESS THEY ARE EXACTLY LIKE THE OG!
I wouldn't put too much into those pics especially from a site like Marqueesole who is a well known huge bootlegging site. I personally believe the real ones will look much better in person. Just my .02

I wouldn't put too much into those pics especially from a site like Marqueesole who is a well known huge bootlegging site. I personally believe the real ones will look much better in person. Just my .02
Didnt even notice that.  Usually sneakernews is on the ball so I saw the pics and shook my head.  What you said about Marqueesole makes sense though

The shoes will look like marquee soles pics no matter what you guys don't want to believe :lol:

Keep telling yourself they will be different all you want.

Last edited:
The shoes will look like marquee soles pics no matter what you guys don't want to believe
laugh.gif

I 2nd this.

And i only named 11 colorways total with the Carmines and Columbias. Not 13. Neither infrared 6 counts in my book. I see people on here complaining about something with JB everyday. From the prices to the paint jobs. I never say anything about anyone elses complaints, and I never complain about anything with the shoes. Only complaint I've had all year was the infrared color and whenever I bring it up I get crucified like it's blasphemy or something. And colors/shades don't always look the same to everybody's eyes and thats just a fact. And I KNOW I'm not the first or only person to say that there has been an abundance of questionable retro+ colorways this year.
somebody not agreeing with your statement means getting "crucified" or it's "blasphemy" jeezus nt'ers be all in they feelings

somebody not agreeing with your statement means getting "crucified" or it's "blasphemy" jeezus nt'ers be all in they feelings
Carry on G. You've lost this one. And come on man at least spell my man JC's name right. Jesus with a Z and two e's come on man. :smh:

Last edited:
The shoes will look like marquee soles pics no matter what you guys don't want to believe :lol:

Keep telling yourself the bootlegs are just like the legit ones. Maybe one day you'll wake the **** up. Marqueesole sells $179.99 Concord 11s

Last edited:
The shoes will look like marquee soles pics no matter what you guys don't want to believe
laugh.gif

I dont see how JB can do that.  With all the press surrounding the remastering and how they will be color matching the OG's, there's no way the Marqueesole pic can be legit.  Its not even close in color.

To clarify, before someone jumps on me, I know the Columbias are not OG's, but I am refering to the color of the original release

Last edited:
I dont see how JB can do that.  With all the press surrounding the remastering and how they will be color matching the OG's, there's no way the Marqueesole pic can be legit.  Its not even close in color.

To clarify, before someone jumps on me, I know the Columbias are not OG's, but I am refering to the color of the original release
Those pics from marqueesole are bout as legit as them $179 Concords they're selling

I'm not speaking on the 11s(which will probably look the same as well when they drop). But okay when these release I will revisit this thread and see just how much the retail pairs look the same as the 4s MS posted.

Btw don't even see what's really wrong with them in the pics besides the shoes being stolen.

Last edited:
I'm not speaking on the 11s(which will probably look the same as well when they drop). But okay when these release I will revisit this thread and see just how much the retail pairs look the same as the 4s MS posted.

Btw don't even see what's really wrong with them in the pics besides the shoes being stolen.
Are u really saying there is no difference in bootleg Js and legit retail Js? Or that u can't really tell from pics which ones are fake or real?

Last edited:

You cant see the difference.. look at the blue its too dark and almost looks black!

Marqueesole

Last edited:

So I take it, you have saw the retail pairs already ? Since you are making this claim off of a pair on bootleg marquee sole

So I take it, you have saw the retail pairs already ? Since you are making this claim off of a pair on bootleg marquee sole
It doesn't matter whether or not I've seen the legit retail pairs in person. Who has over here in states? It's still 3 months out. I do know that nothing coming out of marqueeesole is coming from Nike/JB though.

I didn't quote you dude,unless you have two different accounts

The teal 4s.......

Its not like jaguars teal is it? I dont think so. Looks blue-er....

But i think theyre listed as teal

Either way they are ugly and wont be had.

Back
Top Bottom