Colorado Legalizes Mary Jane #ItHasBegun

So does this mean weed will be sold in like 7-11's or gas stations and ****?

And does this mean that dudes can still get arrested for selling considering that the state does not benefit if the tax is not paid?

And does this mean that corporations can start making marijuana on a large commercial scale, thus opening up the door for chemical tampering?
yeah they can get arrested  if they plan to distribute to other states. Otherwise the FBI said they don't care and won't bother them.  

Last edited:
About time. No one should be imprisoned for growing a seed on their own land.

I hope Washington & Oregon pass too

So does this mean weed will be sold in like 7-11's or gas stations and ****?​

And does this mean that dudes can still get arrested for selling considering that the state does not benefit if the tax is not paid?​

And does this mean that corporations can start making marijuana on a large commercial scale, thus opening up the door for chemical tampering?​

very true... but then again, you'd probably be able to grow it yourself and not have to worry about that... :smokin

Breaking News: Colorado's Unemployment Rate has gone down 4% within the past 5 mins.

So does this mean weed will be sold in like 7-11's or gas stations and ****?​

And does this mean that dudes can still get arrested for selling considering that the state does not benefit if the tax is not paid?​

And does this mean that corporations can start making marijuana on a large commercial scale, thus opening up the door for chemical tampering?​

I dont know all the specifics but I imagine itd be more like a Liquor Store. And yes you would definitely get in trouble for selling it on your own. You cant sell alcohol legally without a license. I also imagine that if it goes well, and states see the type of $$ it could bring in, then yes it could def be made on a commercial scale.

All of that is still a while down the road. I still think that means the laws against having certain amounts on you will change pretty immediately though

The DEA won't come down on anyone that isn't selling pounds and growing 200 plants or something crazy like that.

If you can have 6 plants, the government is well aware that people will be possessing pounds in their homes. They just won't bother you if your not doing anything too illegal.

Last edited:
Why does every site i go to recognize Colorado but not Washington 
laugh.gif

Stupid question...what does this mean for those that get random drug tests at their job?

Just like alcohol. You wouldnt be able to use while youre on the job. But they cant stop you from doing something thats legal on your own free time.

regardless of its legal status in colorado, most companies/corporations (especially large or international ones w/ headquarters outside of colorado) will not change their policy regarding drug testing. and if they do it likely wont be in a "good" way for those who partake. i think they would rather avoid the potential problems (federal, liability, image, etc) than get involved w/ that. just because it is legal it does not mean that they can't have their preferences too, think tattoos, clothing, hairstyles.

Last edited:
How are you going to fire someone for doing something legal in their spare time :rolleyes They will treat it like alcohol.

a lot of companies still believe that it effect people's work performance for the worse. therefore it could lead to a firing. maybe not for that reason, but they'll try to find something about your performance and let you go.

Dudes out here are more excited about 64 passing then Obama getting re-elected, lol.

Back
Top Bottom