College Offical GAME SHORTS post... all the Game short collectors PLEASE POST AND LOOK!!!

Don't forget Mark Blount and we know he's tearing up the league down inMiami

4 years ago huh?...so when they started winning you started claiming them?

Originally Posted by teamjordan702

93c35f49e25ccf519cccaab96d9c47d430f67c9.pjpg

0b6150e8c999a7697c42877accdc15489c03224.pjpg

26735348e8d8c8dd9a71af8761ee2123673c5f2.pjpg

7de25bde79c8e94ea1c6f601343a2590e4752d9.pjpg

f2435cd6eaf0c669942ea5286ed59a0af31afee.pjpg
f6a16a4334fe1bc169559f7cf81dc137d16e54c3.gif

I need those Cincy and Illini shorts in the worst way
eek.gif

hey Executive..They should've fired George Karl last year after Kobe ran through them like a hot plate of Indian food..hahahahaha..The nuggets had oneof the best teams in the league and Karl couldn't even get to compete against the lakers..As for Mark Blount..well..ummm...he was a marvelousscrub...hahahahahahaha...they should call him the human ping-pong the way he bounced around the league..

hey executive!!! I have grown up and live and GO to PITT so !*% are you talking about. PITT>DUKE recently. NO questions about it. hahahhahahaha. SO NO ONEplease compare recent UNC or PITT to DUKE...

Originally Posted by bballgeniusyml

Yeah, I hate Charles Smith... Def one of the biggest bust signings in NYK history
If you don't count the last 5 years.

Originally Posted by abunike23

hey executive!!! I have grown up and live and GO to PITT so !*% are you talking about. PITT>DUKE recently. NO questions about it. hahahhahahaha. SO NO ONE please compare recent UNC or PITT to DUKE...
are you a UNC fan too? you keep bringing them up. We all know about UNC and DUKE'sresume...Pitt barely gets a win against us and that's the highlight of their basketball program? I know we set the bar pretty high but damn

youngswag31 -I blame management too paying top dollar for stars past their prime (K-Mart) lose camby b/c of money andwe're still over the salary cap... luxury tax
smh.gif

But Karl definately has to go...during the playoffs last year he let the team watch the NFL draft instead of preparingfor the game. The only way Melo will reach his full potential is if he has a coach who will push him and demand nothing but the best...Until he goesBillups will just have to pick up where he leaves off

I actually like Martin..I think he brings that toughness that many players lack in the western conference..I do have to questionthem giving up A.I. and keeping JR Smith, Anthony Carter and Chucky Atkins..I really believe Melo and A.I. could've did some damage under the right systemand the right coach..I'm not sure if they got better with the addition of Billups..I really think they should bounce Smith out of Denver and try to getummmm..well the NBA is full of bums so they might just be better off keeping him right now..hahahahahaha..But even with Billups I don't think they can beatUtah or a healthy Spurs team..they don't have a chance in hell beating the Lakers and I don't think they can beat CP3 and company in a 7 gameserious..

you guys are messing up the post. Please lets stop with the random reviews of school NBA players greatest teams and stick to college game shorts. We need MOREpics of more...

Hey Adam..game shorts and basketball go hand in hand..some people only cop certain teams because they hate other teams..that then opens updialog to the discussion of why they hate this particular team which leads others to voice their opinion about the teams they hate, certain players they hateetc..etc..Might I add you were the one who got all this started when you made the point and I quote " I had so many chances to get a pair of Duke shortsbut I will never do it because of my loyalty to Carolina"..

you guys are messing up the post. Please lets stop with the random reviews of school NBA players greatest teams and stick to college game shorts. We need MORE pics of more...
You started the flaming in the post with your false comment:

FIRST off anyone who compares UNC to DUKE and thinks DUKE is a better program is a CRACK head....

Here are the facts

UNC produces MORE NBA players by a LANDSLIDE than DUKE... NOT even a contest...
Not to mention you've turned this into a selling post.

ALSO I got my 2007 PITTS posted on the bay... a few offers so hurry

fersnash wrote:
Here is my collection:

The Crown Jewels - these started it all. Michigan Game Worn Fab Five 92-93: White (46- Extra Long) & Maize (46- Long)

Michigan: 03-04 Game Worn Blue (44) & White (38), 92-93 Game Worn Fab Five Maize (46- Long) & White (46- Extra Long), and Authenitc Maize mid-90s (40)

Nike started making college gamers in 1994. Prior to that Michigan wore Russell Athletc. Those may be game worn, but not from the Fab 5.
Sorry.

Uh Big Pimpin...I think your wrong..Michigan did wear nike when the FAB 5 was there..I think they wore russell in '92 but I know for a factthey were with Nike in '93..

Originally Posted by youngswag31

Uh Big Pimpin...I think your wrong..Michigan did wear nike when the FAB 5 was there..I think they wore russell in '92 but I know for a fact they were with Nike in '93..
Youngswag is correct. When the fab five were freshmen (91-92) they wore Russell Athletic. Their sophmore year (92-93) is when the team switchedto Nike. Yes these are from that season (92-93) season. Nike was quick to jump on the marketing power behind these guys. The team switched to the shortswith a similiar design but no white pipping and the block M on the waist in 95-96.

Originally Posted by fersnash

Uh Big Pimpin...I think your wrong..Michigan did wear nike when the FAB 5 was there..I think they wore russell in '92 but I know for a fact they were with Nike in '93..
Youngswag is correct. When the fab five were freshmen (91-92) they wore Russell Athletic. Their sophmore year (92-93) is when the team switched to Nike. Yes these are from that season (92-93) season. Nike was quick to jump on the marketing power behind these guys. The team switched to the shorts with a similiar design but no white pipping and the block M on the waist in 95-96.
Incorrect, Nike and Michigan's partnership began in 1994, as stated in this article when UM announced they were switching to Adidas.

Before Michigan signed a $1 million a year deal with Nike in 1994, school deals really didn't exist. Michigan'sfootball and basketball teams were wearing Russell gear and Nike shoes (since the early 80s), but the shoe and apparel companies didn't really see muchvalue on the licensing/merchandising side. Instead, these companies would directly pay the coach for a deal.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/19710056/

Just look at any Fab 5 photos from '93, there is no Swoosh on their uniforms. In '93-'94 there is.

Michigan started wearing NIke uniforms the year after Webber left, Roses' junior year.
However Webber did wear Nike Michigan shorts in a Nike AD.

Thank You Mojo..Now ehh and Big Pimpin..if your just talking about the Uni's..there was no swoosh on the shorts until the 94-95 season..but Nike did useMichigan to market some of their products in '93

who the Freak cares what year the switched. haha. You are all old heads. nothing changes knowing the years

Originally Posted by prayformojo

Michigan started wearing NIke uniforms the year after Webber left, Roses' junior year.
However Webber did wear Nike Michigan shorts in a Nike AD.
Interesting. I will have to correct my post to reflect Fab Four Game Worn. Player #32 (not sure now who it was since I always thought it wasJames Voskuil sand he graduated in 93) & #24 (Jimmy King). Plus CWebb never played at Michigan according to official records.

Originally Posted by fersnash

Plus CWebb never played at Michigan according to official records.
you're right...according to OFFICIAL records.

...official records aside, i bet he would've liked to have had 1 more time out (unofficially speaking).

Thank You Mojo..Now ehh and Big Pimpin..if your just talking about the Uni's..there was no swoosh on the shorts until the 94-95 season..but Nike did use Michigan to market some of their products in '93
Mojo was saying the same thing I was.

Back
Top Bottom