College Offical GAME SHORTS post... all the Game short collectors PLEASE POST AND LOOK!!!

I guess I will add my one pair of game worn college shorts.

These are Northern Iowa Panthers throwback shorts. They are from their game against Upper Iowa in 2005.

I don't know Adam..it might hard to top those red Kansas and the yellow ducks bballgenius posted last week...I hope it's not thesame stuff you were telling me about before..

well see... but its not a competition kid... we are all just sharing what we have for others enjoyment on this fine Holiday season.

Man..I made that comment hoping bballgenius would see it and say "wow..young really likes those ducks and kansas maybe I shouldgive them up to him since he likes them so much"..lol..

Hey i'm a nikehead for life. I want some auth chi bulls and lakers shorts but can do it because of no swoosh. Does anybody feel the same way,or am i loyalto a fault?

well I have authentic BULLS as you can see with the Swoosh. The public authentics they used to sell had Nike swoosh. check out the first page

My bad too much eggnog. Let me clarify my self. I want some authentic shorts,but the league is supported by Adidas. I just can't bring myself to buy someshorts without the swoosh. That's why i was asking am i loyal to a fault?

It was NIKE's fault for not renewing their contract with the NBA. Altho they still sponsor alot of the NCAA bball teams

Back
Top Bottom