College Offical GAME SHORTS post... all the Game short collectors PLEASE POST AND LOOK!!!

There have been a huge amount of 2001-2007 game worn shorts on eBay lately:

Indiana - Red, UCLA - Wht, UCLA - Blue, UCONN - Blue, Cuse - Wht, OSU - Wht (x 4), OSU - Red (x 2), UNC - Blue, Colorado - Blk, Nevada - blue, Nevada - Wht,Villanova - Blue, Cincy - Red, Wake - Wht, Wake - Gold, OSU - Grey (although I am not sure if the OSU grey were legit since it was the same guy selling themthat sold the WVU twill elite with the ironed on Big East patch and said they were game worn).

Those Indiana reds were up a few weeks ago but the seller took them down for some reason, glad to see they are back. Some are going for cheaper than I thoughtlately. It will be interesting to see if April picks up even more once the season is over.

Originally Posted by ehh

Those Indiana reds were up a few weeks ago but the seller took them down for some reason, glad to see they are back. Some are going for cheaper than I thought lately. It will be interesting to see if April picks up even more once the season is over.

I saw that. I originally contacted that guy for those UNC-blues but the guy wanted $300+ for them. Not sure what he ended up getting but those were nice. Good length and but just a little on the huge side @ 48.

He actually ended that auction early for some reason..I think he did it because the bid was only at $102 with about a day or so left and he knew hewasn'tgoing to get anything close to what he was asking..I'm starting to see A LOT of people doing that now..they end the auction early if they feellike they aren't getting top dollar..

just won these on ebay for 50 + s/h

%21BOIO38gCGk%7E%24%28KGrHgoH-DEEjlLl1e6UBJtF1yBL4w%7E%7E_1.JPG

pardon my ignorance everybody but the sizing for shorts with the numbers is it the same as jerseys?

Originally Posted by youngswag31

He actually ended that auction early for some reason..I think he did it because the bid was only at $102 with about a day or so left and he knew he wasn'tgoing to get anything close to what he was asking..I'm starting to see A LOT of people doing that now..they end the auction early if they feel like they aren't getting top dollar..
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by fersnash

Indiana - Red, UCLA - Wht, UCLA - Blue, UCONN - Blue, Cuse - Wht, OSU - Wht (x 4), OSU - Red (x 2), UNC - Blue, Nevada - Wht, Villanova - Blue, Cincy - Red, Wake - Wht, Wake - Gold, OSU - Grey (although I am not sure if the OSU grey were legit since it was the same guy selling them that sold the WVU twill elite with the ironed on Big East patch and said they were game worn).
I'm the guy who sold the WVU shorts with the Big East patch that was sewn on, not ironed on. I never claimed they were game worn, in fact Istated in the auction that they were NOT.( and if I remember right, they only went for $27)
The grey OSU shorts are legit, I obtained them directly from the University, as are the white shorts I have listed right now.
If you could in the future, don't go popping off about someone being "legit" unless you have your facts straight.

I can vouch for Mojo..He was 100% honest and upfront with me about the WVU shorts when I was looking to purchase them..also he had the shorts listed asAUTHENTIC WVU GAME SHORTS..There was never anything about game worn in the description or listing..I can tell everyone that I know for a fact mojo's shortsare 100000000% legit..

Originally Posted by prayformojo

I'm the guy who sold the WVU shorts with the Big East patch that was sewn on, not ironed on.

Did you buy the patch separately?

I noticed way back in the beginning of this thread that you posted a pic of the UConn Tradition Defined shorts from Nike that came out two years ago but yourpic had a Big East patch which is not how they came. Did you do the same thing w. those? I'm not knocking you, just that UConn never worse those unis IRLso I'm guessing you did. I have the same UConn shorts and wouldn't mind slapping a BE patch on it, looks cool.
laugh.gif
It's weird that yours have the regular Nike swoosh while the TD ones Nikereleased had the swoosh plus the "Nike" stiched on. You change that as well?

These guys....

Both the UCONN shorts and WVU shorts I acquired second hand. I didn't make any alterations to them and I'm not sure on the origins of either pair.ABUNIKE clued me in on the UCONN shorts, as he has a connect there, telling me they never wore that style. Also there is no tag in the UCONN shorts, so I wasalways a little skeptical about those.
Whenever I am buying or selling, I try to be up front with everything I know about the shorts.

Cool, good stuff.

BTW, for those who are looking for the late '90-early '00 Cinncy shorts there are some game used Reds on ebay right now.

A pair of UConn navy game used just went on ebay for relatively cheap. Shoulda put in a bid, didn't think they'd go for under two bills.

Originally Posted by prayformojo

Originally Posted by fersnash

Indiana - Red, UCLA - Wht, UCLA - Blue, UCONN - Blue, Cuse - Wht, OSU - Wht (x 4), OSU - Red (x 2), UNC - Blue, Nevada - Wht, Villanova - Blue, Cincy - Red, Wake - Wht, Wake - Gold, OSU - Grey (although I am not sure if the OSU grey were legit since it was the same guy selling them that sold the WVU twill elite with the ironed on Big East patch and said they were game worn).
I'm the guy who sold the WVU shorts with the Big East patch that was sewn on, not ironed on. I never claimed they were game worn, in fact I stated in the auction that they were NOT.( and if I remember right, they only went for $27)
The grey OSU shorts are legit, I obtained them directly from the University, as are the white shorts I have listed right now.
If you could in the future, don't go popping off about someone being "legit" unless you have your facts straight.

mojo - You have some great shorts. Prob have the most diverse collection in this thread. Just saying those WVU were sketchy when they hit eBay. They wereposted a few times with the first time being listed as "team issued" going for $100+ and then something happened and they got re-listed in the mannerdescribed above. I equated it to selling fake Jays. You put your eBay brand at risk by selling those. Nonetheless it happened in the past. Sorry about"popping" off about your past sales but that should be expected when you've been involved in items like those WVU shorts and now it sounds likethese UCONN shorts.

ehhh- that Big East patch is the same on those WVU shorts and the UCONN shorts so whoever altered them likely did both pairs of shorts.

yeah..my max bid was 150 and someone kept bidding until it got up to $152 within the first hour of the listing..I think that scared a lot of people away..butif I would've known that someone was going to get them for $7 more..I damn sure would've made a better effort to get them..I thought they were going togo for at least $225..

Yeah, that woulda been a steal to get those for less than $170 shipped.

actually when I spoke to him he said he would rather do a trade then sell but all he was looking to get was a smaller pair of uconns..

Ended up copping those red Indiana's, will post pics once they come in.

yeah..those were pretty nice..I have a couple things coming in this week hopefully..I'll post pics when they arrive..

These came in today, they are beautiful. Classic pair of shorts.
pimp.gif

Cash is tight but I rarely see game used Indiana's available and they were on my list, had to scoop 'em up.

indianaroad06.jpg

indiana1.jpg

YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone with Authentic Maryland Shorts get at me!
nerd.gif

I would love to purchase from you...

Back
Top Bottom