College Offical GAME SHORTS post... all the Game short collectors PLEASE POST AND LOOK!!!

Originally Posted by prayformojo

These just came today. I was waiting on some others, but these came instead. I should have some more later...
WHO KNOWS WHERE I CAN GET SOME OF THESE?? I SWEAR I SPENT ALMOST A WHOLE DAY LOOKING FOR THESE AND ONLY CAME UP WITH THOSE CHEAP EASTBAY RETROS.PLEASE HELP!

Uconn actually wore their white unis today.

I might buy a pair of their shorts, btw did anyone see Maryland's yellow unis?
eek.gif

Might pull the trigger on those if I come across them. Another thing, why are they sponsored by UnderArmour and wearing Nike kicks? And weren't their unismade by Nike before? Did I miss something?

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

eek.gif

Might pull the trigger on those if I come across them. Another thing, why are they sponsored by UnderArmour and wearing Nike kicks? And weren't their unis made by Nike before? Did I miss something?
I couldn't figure that out either..I know the footbal team wears underarmour cleats..don't understand why they basketball teams wears nikeshoes..

Originally Posted by youngswag31

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

eek.gif

Might pull the trigger on those if I come across them. Another thing, why are they sponsored by UnderArmour and wearing Nike kicks? And weren't their unis made by Nike before? Did I miss something?
I couldn't figure that out either..I know the footbal team wears underarmour cleats..don't understand why they basketball teams wears nike shoes..
Under Armor didn't have their basketball shoe line available at the start of the season, so Maryland could continue wearing NIKE. When the UAshoes became available, they gave the players a choice. That is why you seem some wearing UA and some wearing NIKE. I imagine next year all the players will bewearing UA shoes.

Eastbay has new Twill Player shorts available: Purdue (white & black), Iowa (yellow), Gonzaga (black), Oklahoma (natural). However it appears theywon't ship until March.

Did anyone see A.J. Price catch Jerel McNeal with a in-n-out and made him touch the earth??..that has to be the move of the year..if anyone didn't seeit please go to youtube and watch it..I thought Deron Williams crossing up Jason terry was bad (if you haven't seen that go to youtube as well) but this isSICK!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom