College Offical GAME SHORTS post... all the Game short collectors PLEASE POST AND LOOK!!!

Funny, that is the exact same person who just sold the navy's for $150. They think they're getting double for the homes?
roll.gif

The navy's are more dope anyway.

LOL, I sent him a message telling him the shorts were definitely not from the '03-'04 title team like he's trying to say in his description (UConndidn't add the BE logo to the shorts til '05-'06) and he got all pissy and defensive.
roll.gif

Yeah..that dude is funny..he actually got both pairs navy/whites from their spring sale..I'll be very suprised if someone places a bid..

Originally Posted by youngswag31

Yeah..that dude is funny..he actually got both pairs navy/whites from their spring sale..I'll be very suprised if someone places a bid..

Yeah I may have to hit up their bulk sale this year, wonder what the face value was he paid.

No way anyone is bidding on the whites, there are some some Orange Cuses' up for $250 that no one has touched either. Not to mention at size 50 and27" long you gotta be 6'8" 230 at minimum or those are gonna look ridiculous on you.

The dude with the orange cuse had the whites listed for $350 last week..not sure if they are still up though..I don't understand why anyone would thinkthey would get $250 for size 38 and $300 for a size 50+2..

Hopefully he relists the whites after no one bids on 'em. I would go after them, I could pull off a sz 50 +2" since I'm 6'8. Those wereprobably Hilton Armstrong or Josh Boone's. Not sure why he would keep them but who knows.

Originally Posted by ehh

Hopefully he relists the whites after no one bids on 'em. I would go after them, I could pull off a sz 50 +2" since I'm 6'8. Those were probably Hilton Armstrong or Josh Boone's. Not sure why he would keep them but who knows.

Dude you are 6"8? Do those Indiana shorts fit you?
I was going to go after those, but I didn't think they would be big enough.

I just got these in..I should have a couple more to post by the end of the week..hope you like..

Villanova 08-09 season 48+2
e8b262c41959717d89b5d4d099a754ea90d1446d.JPG

Villanova 08-09 season 48+2
0b2268e46d54511c826507d1c253ce98910ac1b4.JPG

Villanova Throwbacks 08-09 season 48+2
ea9260e44159b11283c5f2d0389614870cc41902.JPG

Originally Posted by prayformojo

Originally Posted by ehh

Hopefully he relists the whites after no one bids on 'em. I would go after them, I could pull off a sz 50 +2" since I'm 6'8. Those were probably Hilton Armstrong or Josh Boone's. Not sure why he would keep them but who knows.

Dude you are 6"8? Do those Indiana shorts fit you?
I was going to go after those, but I didn't think they would be big enough.
They are a little snug, not sure if I'm going to hang on to them. The waist and length is fine, it's the inseam or whatever that'scould be better. My ideal size is a 48.

How tall are you?

Nice pick ups Youngswag, seems like Nova shorts are pretty easy to get a hold of. Quite a few pairs of the whites have been posted, those throwbacks aregorgeous though.

Wow...very nice youngswag. The road blue are sweet, I like how the pattern in the material in sometimes hard to see.
And those throwbacks are unbelievable!

I didn't notice the pattern either until I looked at the pics..the roads are pretty nice..I kinda like them more then the whites..

The dude with the orange cuse had the whites listed for $350 last week..not sure if they are still up though..I don't understand why anyone would think they would get $250 for size 38 and $300 for a size 50+2..
That guy sold those white Cuse shorts for $300. That was amazing. They were pre-driFIT.

I still wonder what those UNC-blue size 48 went for? I sent the guy an offer for $185 and he told me they were worth $300+. I left it at that. They sat upthere for a few days around $120 and then he de-listed them.

Yeah at 6'2" I don't care for shorts that are much longer than 22.5-23". I can't image trying to rock 26-27". There have been somenice shorts lately but a lot of them are really long.

ehhh - @ 6'8" those UofM size 40 shorts must be crotch covers. I would think half your thigh would be hanging out.

The nova throwbacks look great.

Last year Kansas celebrated the 88 title and their team wore the Danny Manning unis for one game. Adidas released some super high quality versions of the unisto campus bookstores in a limited manner. They sold out right away. Not sure if you have seen them but they are amazing.

So, I talked to the campus bookstore Adidas order rep yesterday about the UofM throwback shorts from the 89 team. He said Adidas offered a release similiar asthe Kansas one but the bookstore decided not to go with it. That sucked.

After seeing the game worn jerseys auctions the school did after that game ($2500-$1300), I feel getting the shorts is going to be tough. Supposedly the equipmgr says the team only got 15 pairs and that the shorts are staying with the guys. Not sure they will show up at the athletic dept garage sale.

Guess will just have to stick with my nike elite throwbacks from a few years back.

Originally Posted by fersnash

The dude with the orange cuse had the whites listed for $350 last week..not sure if they are still up though..I don't understand why anyone would think they would get $250 for size 38 and $300 for a size 50+2..
That guy sold those white Cuse shorts for $300. That was amazing. They were pre-driFIT.

I still wonder what those UNC-blue size 48 went for? I sent the guy an offer for $185 and he told me they were worth $300+. I left it at that. They sat up there for a few days around $120 and then he de-listed them.

Yeah at 6'2" I don't care for shorts that are much longer than 22.5-23". I can't image trying to rock 26-27". There have been some nice shorts lately but a lot of them are really long.

ehhh - @ 6'8" those UofM size 40 shorts must be crotch covers. I would think half your thigh would be hanging out.
Someone actually paid $300 for those white cuse?? wow..I'm really suprised..I honestly didn't think they would move being that they wereso small..the orange are still listed for $250..

Originally Posted by fersnash

We were talking about the IU shorts in a size 42 but I get your point. I'll post pics of me wearing them later if you guys want to see (no *+%%) lol.

I owned UofM size 40's (the maize ones w. the M on the waistband) but sold them because they were too small. I really want a pair of maize Michigan'sfrom back in the day but 99% of them are too small for me.

And who the hell bought those Cuse's for $300? Insane.

That clown w. the orange Cuse's change it to a OBO listing at least. Some Notre Dame's and NC State's are up there from '04 but they are.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ehh

That clown w. the orange Cuse's change it to a OBO listing at least. Some Notre Dame's and NC State's are up there from '04 but they are.
sick.gif

Last summer there was a pair of T. Francis ND shorts (Black w/ Green) on eBay but they were like 25" long (46+2or4). Those only went for like $75. TheGold ones are trash. The wife went to ND and I always liked the black shorts. Unfortunately the Francis game shorts were too long.

I'm not a fan of game shorts w. player's numbers on them either, especially when that player is Tom Timmermanns.
roll.gif

ND has had some real dope uni's over the last decade, but as you said the gold ones are blah.

Yeah..I just looked at the ND's and NC State shorts..the ND's are trash but I kinda like the states..I might've been interested if they were abigger size..

here are a couple more pairs..The Novas are nothing new..just wanted to throw them up since they are about to give Duke the biz..

Washington Huskies 46+2
59c26ed48f5801b98a557cdf45d60620f1eb9c02.JPG

Manhattan Japers 3XL -Just wanted something different..plus I'm from NYC
29816e4f581a8d5bdca8291bca9eb596e7b837a0.JPG

Villanova 46+2
89c1644d5a1e8c55d02e5f52275632bc33d9ccbd.JPG

Villanova 48+2
8f53651446b4527119828b55567fd672b2bdf3d5.JPG

Louisville Cardinals 46+2
70e166465d148050db128b51fe68fd12537f721f.JPG

Anyone interested in the L'ville hit me up..

Back
Top Bottom