College Offical GAME SHORTS post... all the Game short collectors PLEASE POST AND LOOK!!!

As I scrolled down this page I nearly died... I thought those home Nova shorts were the throwbacks they've been wearing off and on. Good collection though.

Jaspers
pimp.gif

No team in NYC in the dance FTL

cot damn St Johns
tired.gif

Could you guys explain to me the sizing of authentic shorts? I wear a M or L in the current Nike SOD shorts. Could you guys tell me what size I would need inauthentics? Also, could someone explain the 40+2+1 deal? Haven't really dipped into the world of team issue shorts, but I would love to get a couple in mysize. I just need to know what that is. Mainly looking for some UCLA authentics at the moment, since Adidas refuses to sell the real deal.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

As I scrolled down this page I nearly died... I thought those home Nova shorts were the throwbacks they've been wearing off and on. Good collection though.

Scroll down page 28

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

Could you guys explain to me the sizing of authentic shorts? I wear a M or L in the current Nike SOD shorts. Could you guys tell me what size I would need in authentics? Also, could someone explain the 40+2+1 deal? Haven't really dipped into the world of team issue shorts, but I would love to get a couple in my size. I just need to know what that is. Mainly looking for some UCLA authentics at the moment, since Adidas refuses to sell the real deal.
There are 2 pairs of UCLA game shorts from the '06 season listed on ebay..the guy has the home/roads size 46 listed for $110..he's beentrying to move them for months but nobody seems to want them..

Someone actually paid $300 for those white UConns.
laugh.gif

Even better, there are some white Zona SOD's up there for $400.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by youngswag31

Could you guys explain to me the sizing of authentic shorts? I wear a M or L in the current Nike SOD shorts. Could you guys tell me what size I would need in authentics? Also, could someone explain the 40+2+1 deal? Haven't really dipped into the world of team issue shorts, but I would love to get a couple in my size. I just need to know what that is. Mainly looking for some UCLA authentics at the moment, since Adidas refuses to sell the real deal.
There are 2 pairs of UCLA game shorts from the '06 season listed on ebay..the guy has the home/roads size 46 listed for $110..he's been trying to move them for months but nobody seems to want them..

Thanks for the heads up. He currently has only a size 44 home short available. I still don't know if that fits me or not. I tried looking up sizes online,but couldn't find anything. Anyone?

*edit*
Just realized I'm on my brother's name right now.

Originally Posted by ehh

Someone actually paid $300 for those white UConns.
laugh.gif

Even better, there are some white Zona SOD's up there for $400.
eyes.gif

Those Zona's are size 38! Your ND Tom Timmerson's are long gone.

vtotheinay wrote:

There are 2 pairs of UCLA game shorts from the '06 season listed on ebay..the guy has the home/roads size 46 listed for $110..he's been trying to move them for months but nobody seems to want them..

Thanks for the heads up. He currently has only a size 44 home short available. I still don't know if that fits me or not. I tried looking up sizes online, but couldn't find anything. Anyone?

*edit*
Just realized I'm on my brother's name right now.

40 - waist (general rule of thumb subtract 7 or 8 from this number to get your normal pant size)

1 & 2 refer to rise and inseem.

Usually most shorts just have extra length (i.e. 46+2)

The only thing that's more INSANE then the zona's for $399 and cuse for $350 is the guy who has a pair of Nova replica shorts with a iron on big eastpatch listed at $215 OBO
roll.gif

Those Nova fakes are shameful. That BE patch doesn't even look sewn on, it looks ironed on. You can see the white outline cut out around the BE logo.

246160747_o.jpg

Not paying that price for any shorts, let alone pre-DriFit.

I'm kinda seething over those Navy UConn's that went for $156. I was thinking about that today and got REALLY pissed, lol.

I'm sorry but $375 for those Novas is RIDICULOUS!!!!
Those shorts are FUGLY! The Nova throwbacks you have a few pages back are much nicer. Those for $375 look clownish. The $400 SOD Zona size 38are still up and the $325 Cuse size 38 never sold. Wonder what will happen with these? Might get someone to buy so they can frame them.

Originally Posted by ehh

Not paying that price for any shorts, let alone pre-DriFit.

I'm kinda seething over those Navy UConn's that went for $156. I was thinking about that today and got REALLY pissed, lol.

lol..man..I been thinking about them since that listing ended..I'm still kicking myself..the whites sold for $300..

Need to get some '09 Memphis Shorts, new to the game used/worn NCAA shorts though...I have alot of NBA authentics which are size 38, what size would thatbe in NCAA game shorts???

I can get FED EX purple orange game shorts for memphis. They were going to wear towards end of season but then calipari said NO GO

Back
Top Bottom