college kid dunks on LeBron; Nike takes the tapes

LSUFreek's gif is just lulz
roll.gif

Jordan Crawford is going to tell this to his kids & now he going to live in "basketball folklore" forever..

just like my boy pops he got stories bout how some dude in his HS straight up herbed dr.j crossing him like twice & hit a game winner on him..

i stay telling him like yeah... ok!! that didn't happen.. when in all honesty it probably did..

you know kids in the future we going to tell them yo lebron got dunked on hardbody by this dude crawford on the (insert pro team).. kids going to look at youlike you crazy.. lebron's the best.

Nike is bound to make this into some sort of a commercial...Im waiting for a Jordan Crawford interview though.

Ok. So Nike will make a commercial. I suspect Lebron getting dunked on and then zooming into the shoes saying something along the lines of " Evenyou can dunk on the King"....

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Nike is bound to make this into some sort of a commercial...Im waiting for a Jordan Crawford interview though.

the replay of the interview on first take will be on shortly

We all agree that Lebron/Nike has definitely made the situation worse by confiscating the tape. But for arguments sake lets say that the tape was neverconfiscated and we all go to see it. What's the big deal? Is it because he dunked "the king"? It's not like Lebron is some sort of uberdefender that blocks everyone's shot. Yea he pins shots to the backboard, but it's usually from the weak side or from trailing the play on a fastbreak. I could understand if it was someone who is known for blocking shots. Yea Lebron is bigger and stronger, but he's not a Mutombo, Mourning, or DHtype of defender. Just my two cents.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

We all agree that Lebron/Nike has definitely made the situation worse by confiscating the tape. But for arguments sake lets say that the tape was never confiscated and we all go to see it. What's the big deal? Is it because he dunked "the king"? It's not like Lebron is some sort of uber defender that blocks everyone's shot. Yea he pins shots to the backboard, but it's usually from the weak side or from trailing the play on a fast break. I could understand if it was someone who is known for blocking shots. Yea Lebron is bigger and stronger, but he's not a Mutombo, Mourning, or DH type of defender. Just my two cents.
This is basketball the two biggest things you can do for a highlight to embarrass another person is A. Make him fall with a crossover and B. Dunkon him. Doesn't matter how good or bad they are at defense.

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

We all agree that Lebron/Nike has definitely made the situation worse by confiscating the tape. But for arguments sake lets say that the tape was never confiscated and we all go to see it. What's the big deal? Is it because he dunked "the king"? It's not like Lebron is some sort of uber defender that blocks everyone's shot. Yea he pins shots to the backboard, but it's usually from the weak side or from trailing the play on a fast break. I could understand if it was someone who is known for blocking shots. Yea Lebron is bigger and stronger, but he's not a Mutombo, Mourning, or DH type of defender. Just my two cents.
This is basketball the two biggest things you can do for a highlight to embarrass another person is A. Make him fall with a crossover and B. Dunk on him. Doesn't matter how good or bad they are at defense.

so crossing over a girl or dunking on a little kid is the !+@? how good your D is does matter. That's what makes the play.

so nike says you can't tape the pick up games at the end? so why at kobes camp the last 2 years the media has been inside durning pick up games taping it?

Back
Top Bottom