college kid dunks on LeBron; Nike takes the tapes

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

just saw on sportscenter the reason nike didnt want the video released was cuz dude was wearing adidas and nike didnt want adidas to get ahold of the tape
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wow you gotta be kidding me
smh.gif
smh.gif

just saw on sportscenter the reason nike didnt want the video released was cuz dude was wearing adidas and nike didnt want adidas to get ahold of the tape
Worst.Reason.Ever.

I honestly don't understand how one of Bron's posse members hasn't snuffed out Skip Bayless by now. Or that Nike hasn't hired a certifiedhitman by now...?

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

I honestly don't understand how one of Bron's posse members hasn't snuffed out Skip Bayless by now. Or that Nike hasn't hired a certified hitman by now...?

laugh.gif
QFT

skip bayless def. doesn't hold back when it comes to lebron ...

but j. hill
roll.gif
w/ the carlos reference

I can't blame him for confiscating the tape. He's a competitor after all. He's not use to this.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Just FYI....

Expect a Commercial where Lebron uses this to make fun of himself. W&K is already on notice.

Why has no one commented on this?? Rock, this is some great info. Thanks. Nike is sometimes stupid, but it is not this stupid to let all this bad PR occur w/oa comeback of some sort.

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

Worst.Reason.Ever.
We ALL know there is no way that he would of been on the court at a Nike event without Nike shoes on...unless Xavier is sponsored by Adidas,either way it is a lame reason.

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

Must've been pretty bad if Nike had to CONFISCATE the cameras... SMH at LeBron...
must be something like Kobe on Dwight status
sick.gif

SMh we will never see the tape in this lifetime

skip is beyond hilarious when it comes to lebron. It's to the point that when I heard about the confiscation I went right to record 1st and 10

thats the reason why i dont think this guy will do the dunk contest....if he loses he is going to cry about it but im sure stern will A) get some chumps to goagainst him and B) have the votes rigged

Ummm.... Did sportscenter say it was actually going to show the tape????
eek.gif
eek.gif

Oh plzzzzzzzzzzz!

Originally Posted by outkast9984

thats the reason why i dont think this guy will do the dunk contest....if he loses he is going to cry about it but im sure stern will A) get some chumps to go against him and B) have the votes rigged

not just that, but lebron is not even a flashy dunker, you know what i mean? all he does is that same ol' power dunk that he does..imo he has no creativity

Originally Posted by DesertDunk 34

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

Worst.Reason.Ever.
We ALL know there is no way that he would of been on the court at a Nike event without Nike shoes on...unless Xavier is sponsored by Adidas, either way it is a lame reason.

Yea I think the guys at sportscenter were just messing around. They said the kid had on ALL adidas, but we know at these camps they give these kids NIKEshoes, shorts, jerserys, head bands, arm sleeves, wrist bands, jock straps etc. And even if xavier is sponsored by adidas only NT would have probably beenable to peep his shoe game

if the camp is sponsored by Nike it doesn't matter what brand your wearing when the daily camp activities are over

I used to go to Gary Williams basketball camps all the time at UMD and the instructors would be decked out in Nike MD gear all day long, but when they wouldplay pick up games when camp was over for the day they would wear whatever

J.Hill knows what's going on
laugh.gif

"did he call up david stern and tell him to not show the video of courtney lee dunking on him"
laugh.gif

i forgot all about the devin harris incident too. lebron is just a crybaby. i'm really starting to lose respect for the guy.

roll.gif
@ the bayless with the lebrick pic.

Back
Top Bottom