college kid dunks on LeBron; Nike takes the tapes

If staying on Nike and Lebron's good side was why they gave over the tape, I don't think these guys would be talking about how they saw Lebron getdunked on
laugh.gif

Lebron used the fact that he's Lebron to get a semi-embarrassing tape, and it worked.

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

This is a real childish move. The cameramen were weak for giving up the tape. PERIOD

Could you imagine the value of that tape now? It's probably been edited by now.

Somehow I hope that whoever edited the video made a copy before doing so.
Not really. Considering this economy the guy definitely doesn't want lose his job. Provide for my wife and kids or provide masturbatory material for adolescent males--- not a tough choice.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

it's funny coz its true

the nike representative couldnt have collected all the videos

if a Nter filmed it, they would ran to a computer and uploaded it already

DOWNTOWN43:
23ska909red02:
DOWNTOWN43:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at Jemele Hill saying maybe he should get a shirt that says "My name is Carlos"
laugh.gif

Not sure I get that.
ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif

it's from the movie Hangover, which i just saw again tonight for the 398590-35th time so anything Hangover-related is hilariosu to me
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Damn. I saw the movie once, thought it was hilarious, and I still didn't get it until you mentioned it.

Need to see it a few more times I guess.
laugh.gif

So, my girl just hit me up and asked if i heard about lebron getting dunked on and then stealing the video tape...

Keep in mind she doesn't give a !%%@ about sports
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Plan backfire
laugh.gif

2wenty thre3:
So, my girl just hit me up and asked if i heard about lebron getting dunked on and then stealing the video tape...

Keep in mind she doesn't give a !%%@ about sports
laugh.gif
eek.gif

That's a very telling story.

Un-good, LeBron & Co.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Didn't think it was true. Bron completely overreacted. Vid wouldhave had its 5 minutes of fame. Now it will always linger.

LBJ has to be the biggest sore loser ever. He will never win any championship!

Originally Posted by E3LAL

laugh.gif
Didn't think it was true. Bron completely overreacted. Vid would have had its 5 minutes of fame. Now it will always linger.
thats what im thinkin.

Like most of you guys have mentioned, by not letting the video become public, this subject is becoming bigger with the media and the fans. Stupid move byLebron/Nike.

This has became even more of a %%!@% move since Nike claims it's against policy for video & photography to be used at the camps. There's been picsand videos of players being published/released for years while they were at Nike's camps camps. LeBron used his stroke to have this go down.

thats just pathetic on Nike's/Lebron's part

show some humility and laugh it off.

Originally Posted by JAM2983

Like most of you guys have mentioned, by not letting the video become public, this subject is becoming bigger with the media and the fans. Stupid move by Lebron/Nike.

However, like Adande stated on PTI, there might be talk for a week but there'll be no replay after replay after replay for years to come.

just saw on sportscenter the reason nike didnt want the video released was cuz dude was wearing adidas and nike didnt want adidas to get ahold of the tape

how did the dunk happen?? where did crawford come from??

thanks in advance

and thats lame on lebrons part...

Back
Top Bottom