COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Their are *!*#$ campers everywhere, I see them all the time with their high K/D's and 1.00 W/L
laugh.gif

See a bunch of "win streaks" before a match starts and when they start losing and go 10-11 they leave.

Their are *!*#$ campers everywhere, I see them all the time with their high K/D's and 1.00 W/L
laugh.gif

See a bunch of "win streaks" before a match starts and when they start losing and go 10-11 they leave.

Earlier I seen a guy with a 8.9 K/D, but a .34 W/L
sick.gif

I don't get these people, do they play just for their damb k/d or something? What about to win?
30t6p3b.gif

I can go 40-50 in Dom but if we're winning, I'm good..

Earlier I seen a guy with a 8.9 K/D, but a .34 W/L
sick.gif

I don't get these people, do they play just for their damb k/d or something? What about to win?
30t6p3b.gif

I can go 40-50 in Dom but if we're winning, I'm good..

There’s some bad news, however. Kotaku say that “this latest Call of Duty still won’t support dedicated servers, instead relying on the hosted servers found in previous iterations of the game.

There’s some bad news, however. Kotaku say that “this latest Call of Duty still won’t support dedicated servers, instead relying on the hosted servers found in previous iterations of the game.

Originally Posted by Bob Lobblaw

Originally Posted by Bob Lobblaw

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

laugh.gif
You mad cause im styling on you. @ me or fap me. Stop with this subliminal *%@@
And foh .. quit talkin like your nice. I dont think u understand how hard it is to have a W/L above 1 when u played 12days worth of 9v9 gamemodes with complete randoms. By yourself. Shut up. And no not 6v6 TDM ##@#$@$#.

Mostly everyone in here runs with friends, thats why wen some cats come in here after they got done playing by themseleves they always leave the "Icant play with randoms man
30t6p3b.gif
 " im guessing you were running with a group of randoms wen u were playing demo and u got ur *#@ handed to you? Right? Thats why u said never again? Yeah magine played OBJ gamemodes like that for 12 days worth. And still managing to have a 1. w/l

All this *%@@ that u play to have fun and get the W. But yet all u talk about is playstyle and *%@@. About how u play like his and that. Like a nerd. Like its that serious to u. Puttin NO CAMPING on ur videos and descriptions like its ur life mission to make sure people dont camp anymore or associate u with camping. Like u mad tight for it . Stop it . No1 cares. 

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

laugh.gif
You mad cause im styling on you. @ me or fap me. Stop with this subliminal *%@@
And foh .. quit talkin like your nice. I dont think u understand how hard it is to have a W/L above 1 when u played 12days worth of 9v9 gamemodes with complete randoms. By yourself. Shut up. And no not 6v6 TDM ##@#$@$#.

Mostly everyone in here runs with friends, thats why wen some cats come in here after they got done playing by themseleves they always leave the "Icant play with randoms man
30t6p3b.gif
 " im guessing you were running with a group of randoms wen u were playing demo and u got ur *#@ handed to you? Right? Thats why u said never again? Yeah magine played OBJ gamemodes like that for 12 days worth. And still managing to have a 1. w/l

All this *%@@ that u play to have fun and get the W. But yet all u talk about is playstyle and *%@@. About how u play like his and that. Like a nerd. Like its that serious to u. Puttin NO CAMPING on ur videos and descriptions like its ur life mission to make sure people dont camp anymore or associate u with camping. Like u mad tight for it . Stop it . No1 cares. 

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Mercenary Moshpit.
pimp.gif
I don't understand why more people don't play this.. It's pretty good, I always back out when SnD come up, though...

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Mercenary Moshpit.
pimp.gif
I don't understand why more people don't play this.. It's pretty good, I always back out when SnD come up, though...

Back
Top Bottom