eek.gif
 Thats crazy

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the gif

indifferent.gif
alien.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ them dudes who were beating us 1500-200 & 4000-1900 and backed out once we came back & took the lead 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
alien.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ them dudes who were beating us 1500-200 & 4000-1900 and backed out once we came back & took the lead 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by sole vintage

play anything but S&D

I would hope so

Mez, can u make me a vid of my 34-0 game on Jungle I got today ( I think u were playing ) so I can put it on my youtube??? Chopper Gunner raped them dudes got like 24 kills with it
sick.gif
Henz....PM me the date/time of the match and I'll record it tomm when I'm off from work....and lemme know what song u want.
laugh.gif

CWrite....sad part isonly reason I even died that match was cause of "TOO Talented" just staring at dude smh.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]i got a 51-1 game thx to two chopper gunners[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)] [/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]
laugh.gif
[/color]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dope, I only mess with TDM though. I had two chopper gunners in a TDM match once and I finished with only 35 kills since the whole team was in a building. Highest killstreak I usually use is Blackbird though, do most of my damage with a gun and get 30+ that way.
[/font]

that takes more skill, im not proud of my 51-1 because more than half was chopper gunners.. which are cheap kills IMO. it was in a hardcore server also.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by sole vintage

play anything but S&D

I would hope so

Mez, can u make me a vid of my 34-0 game on Jungle I got today ( I think u were playing ) so I can put it on my youtube??? Chopper Gunner raped them dudes got like 24 kills with it
sick.gif
Henz....PM me the date/time of the match and I'll record it tomm when I'm off from work....and lemme know what song u want.
laugh.gif

CWrite....sad part isonly reason I even died that match was cause of "TOO Talented" just staring at dude smh.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]i got a 51-1 game thx to two chopper gunners[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)] [/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]
laugh.gif
[/color]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dope, I only mess with TDM though. I had two chopper gunners in a TDM match once and I finished with only 35 kills since the whole team was in a building. Highest killstreak I usually use is Blackbird though, do most of my damage with a gun and get 30+ that way.
[/font]

that takes more skill, im not proud of my 51-1 because more than half was chopper gunners.. which are cheap kills IMO. it was in a hardcore server also.

indifferent.gif
alien.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
half of that was my fault i kept getting hit markers, while this one dude hits me once and i was done

indifferent.gif
alien.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
half of that was my fault i kept getting hit markers, while this one dude hits me once and i was done

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

yup im that guy cause all u were saying. 'Im still capping flags while u have ur dogs and helis" like i cared 
pimp.gif

But werent u the guy who called me out for being a camper? Then i threw on that lightweight and marathon and killed ur #%@ for first blood and kept out gunnin u. Then u layed down the rest of the game acting like u were camping but in reality u were trying mad hard til i killed the 2nd or 3rd time u wen u clearly seen me first?  And u finished like what 2-9 and u didnt say @+@@ afterwords? 

laugh.gif
 Oh yeah thats right. 
Wait you mean the game where I played for 30 seconds before I layed down to use the phone FOR THE ENTIRE MATCH? I was 2-3 to start and chilled at the back of the camp not doing anything, I did play the next game and dropped 30+ though.
I know who you are now, I played 3 matches vs your whole squad of 8-9 and I played with 8 random dudes just to troll and crack laughs, yet went positive the two matches I did play and even dropped a 35-8 spot on #NT and most caps in DOM, while you layed on the ground with ghost pro and silencer the whole match and said "I don't care about wins or losses or caps I just want kills"...gotcha. The whole team I was with was like 5-25 yet I still had a blackbird on your team and shot every chopper gunner down
laugh.gif

You mad sensitive b, take a deep breath.
laugh.gif

But anyways, back to the topic. Henz which video do you want me to upload for you?

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

yup im that guy cause all u were saying. 'Im still capping flags while u have ur dogs and helis" like i cared 
pimp.gif

But werent u the guy who called me out for being a camper? Then i threw on that lightweight and marathon and killed ur #%@ for first blood and kept out gunnin u. Then u layed down the rest of the game acting like u were camping but in reality u were trying mad hard til i killed the 2nd or 3rd time u wen u clearly seen me first?  And u finished like what 2-9 and u didnt say @+@@ afterwords? 

laugh.gif
 Oh yeah thats right. 
Wait you mean the game where I played for 30 seconds before I layed down to use the phone FOR THE ENTIRE MATCH? I was 2-3 to start and chilled at the back of the camp not doing anything, I did play the next game and dropped 30+ though.
I know who you are now, I played 3 matches vs your whole squad of 8-9 and I played with 8 random dudes just to troll and crack laughs, yet went positive the two matches I did play and even dropped a 35-8 spot on #NT and most caps in DOM, while you layed on the ground with ghost pro and silencer the whole match and said "I don't care about wins or losses or caps I just want kills"...gotcha. The whole team I was with was like 5-25 yet I still had a blackbird on your team and shot every chopper gunner down
laugh.gif

You mad sensitive b, take a deep breath.
laugh.gif

But anyways, back to the topic. Henz which video do you want me to upload for you?

Here is Henz's video of 34-0 in Jungle, you really need Marathon Pro though dude, stop prestiging.
laugh.gif

I happened to see a fellow NT'er in the same match as well to my surprise.

Here is Henz's video of 34-0 in Jungle, you really need Marathon Pro though dude, stop prestiging.
laugh.gif

I happened to see a fellow NT'er in the same match as well to my surprise.

Prestiging is what keeps the game fun imo.. I just hit 15/46 and stopped due to getting a tad bored and been taking a little break from COD

Prestiging is what keeps the game fun imo.. I just hit 15/46 and stopped due to getting a tad bored and been taking a little break from COD

Back
Top Bottom