COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Here is Henz's video of 34-0 in Jungle, you really need Marathon Pro though dude, stop prestiging.
laugh.gif

I happened to see a fellow NT'er in the same match as well to my surprise.
roll.gif
damn

Here is Henz's video of 34-0 in Jungle, you really need Marathon Pro though dude, stop prestiging.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
damn

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

laugh.gif

roll.gif
damn
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

This is going to get good
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

laugh.gif

roll.gif
damn
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

This is going to get good
laugh.gif

The music was funny as hell,  i was watching it with the volume low and decided to turn it up and went from
sick.gif
to
laugh.gif

But 12thmonth is the homie, I ran a couple games on black ops with him when i had it and he never camped, he was running and gunning the whole time.

The music was funny as hell,  i was watching it with the volume low and decided to turn it up and went from
sick.gif
to
laugh.gif

But 12thmonth is the homie, I ran a couple games on black ops with him when i had it and he never camped, he was running and gunning the whole time.

yall should do an actual duel like both equip pistols as secondaries then set health to miniscule
start by walking 10 paces away from each others, back to back, then have your primaries out and
like on a go turn around switch to your secondaries and see who kills who first

Back
Top Bottom