COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Originally Posted by Hyper

We've also learned, unfortunately, that this latest Call of Duty still won't support dedicated servers, instead relying on the hosted servers found in previous iterations of the game. Dedicated servers were removed from the Modern Warfare games starting with Modern Warfare 2. (Modern Warfare 3 appears to be using DemonWare for player authentication, just like with Call of Duty: Black Ops.)

Sweet.

Now when you're pooping on dudes they can just turn their system off and its like the game never happened!

%*%*#!@ idiots over at Activision, I swear.

but they wanna charge us for "detailed" track stats & watching our replays on a computer. 
1001_chef_waves_from_plane.jpg
BYE Activision

Good xbox players add me macknsweet jones..These ntTwitter guys smfh damn bruh...where the hell are the ps3 players....I need a real squad of 6 damn

Good xbox players add me macknsweet jones..These ntTwitter guys smfh damn bruh...where the hell are the ps3 players....I need a real squad of 6 damn

Why Are They Taking Nukes Out Of The Game.?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

The Nuke Gives You Something To Play For... 25-0 Isnt Something You Can Do Every Game Unless Your VERY Good... And Thats Rare. Black Ops Is Cool But It Gets Boring After A While... The Challenge Of Getting A 25 Killstreak Jus Made The Game That Much More Fun... An To Know Their Taking It Off.?  
sick.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
  Their Bout To Drop The Ball With This One... I Already See. Black Ops (IMO) Is Too Custom... The Fact That You Can Buy Everything Is Stupid... No More Killstreak Emblems, No EARNING Titles, Nothing... Give Me A Goal Or Something To Achieve If Im Going To Waste Hours Of My Life Playing A Game.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

The Nuke Gives You Something To Play For... 25-0 Isnt Something You Can Do Every Game Unless Your VERY Good... And Thats Rare. Black Ops Is Cool But It Gets Boring After A While... The Challenge Of Getting A 25 Killstreak Jus Made The Game That Much More Fun... An To Know Their Taking It Off.?  
sick.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
  Their Bout To Drop The Ball With This One... I Already See. Black Ops (IMO) Is Too Custom... The Fact That You Can Buy Everything Is Stupid... No More Killstreak Emblems, No EARNING Titles, Nothing... Give Me A Goal Or Something To Achieve If Im Going To Waste Hours Of My Life Playing A Game.

With that being said, no lie, i might try to give BFBC2 another chance 
laugh.gif

I bought it for the PS3 last year or something. and sold it immediately .... This time ill probably buy it for the 360..

Im still thinkin about it . just to get use to the style of play and go through the motions and !%%# before BF3 ... 

Plus itd be a nice lil break from CoD if i start enjoying it. 

BTW i seriously hate 6v6 TDM !%%# is boring, annoying, and you're limited to the amount of killing you can do. The only reason i play it is so i can run with yall cats. Thats all everyone $+%!%% plays. 
grin.gif
 After 12days of running by myself til i hit/finished 14th prestige. Which was a journey btw 
pimp.gif
.. i cant play black ops for myself/by myself anymore. I mean i can. But its not as fun 

With that being said, no lie, i might try to give BFBC2 another chance 
laugh.gif

I bought it for the PS3 last year or something. and sold it immediately .... This time ill probably buy it for the 360..

Im still thinkin about it . just to get use to the style of play and go through the motions and !%%# before BF3 ... 

Plus itd be a nice lil break from CoD if i start enjoying it. 

BTW i seriously hate 6v6 TDM !%%# is boring, annoying, and you're limited to the amount of killing you can do. The only reason i play it is so i can run with yall cats. Thats all everyone $+%!%% plays. 
grin.gif
 After 12days of running by myself til i hit/finished 14th prestige. Which was a journey btw 
pimp.gif
.. i cant play black ops for myself/by myself anymore. I mean i can. But its not as fun 

Don't buy it used, I'm pretty sure that you'll need a code or some @#*! to play in a party.. I tried playing with my bros copy of BFBC2 and it didn't let me join a party(with RRocket) because it wasn't my copy
indifferent.gif
.. I played it solo it's not a bad game, it's different than COD but that isn't a bad thing

Don't buy it used, I'm pretty sure that you'll need a code or some @#*! to play in a party.. I tried playing with my bros copy of BFBC2 and it didn't let me join a party(with RRocket) because it wasn't my copy
indifferent.gif
.. I played it solo it's not a bad game, it's different than COD but that isn't a bad thing

Originally Posted by Rod301

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
camping

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
camping

The only reason why I play tdm is because everyone else plays....on mw2 I mostly played demolition...it was so damn epic on mw2...Black ops is blah..that buying #@%! *#$@#% the whole game up

The only reason why I play tdm is because everyone else plays....on mw2 I mostly played demolition...it was so damn epic on mw2...Black ops is blah..that buying #@%! *#$@#% the whole game up

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

The Nuke Gives You Something To Play For... 25-0 Isnt Something You Can Do Every Game Unless Your VERY Good...
sl2yjb.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

The Nuke Gives You Something To Play For... 25-0 Isnt Something You Can Do Every Game Unless Your VERY Good...
sl2yjb.jpg

Hold +%+# never playing Demolition on BO again.

Dope on MW2 but annoying as +%+# on Black Ops, left me like 
mad.gif

laugh.gif

Hold +%+# never playing Demolition on BO again.

Dope on MW2 but annoying as +%+# on Black Ops, left me like 
mad.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom