COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

shouts to #NT
I'm making a funny montage just off of games from yesterday, hopefully work isn't too crazy this week though.
laugh.gif

* I hate large maps, boring at times.

shouts to #NT
I'm making a funny montage just off of games from yesterday, hopefully work isn't too crazy this week though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

play anything but S&D

I would hope so

Mez, can u make me a vid of my 34-0 game on Jungle I got today ( I think u were playing ) so I can put it on my youtube??? Chopper Gunner raped them dudes got like 24 kills with it
sick.gif

play anything but S&D

I would hope so

Mez, can u make me a vid of my 34-0 game on Jungle I got today ( I think u were playing ) so I can put it on my youtube??? Chopper Gunner raped them dudes got like 24 kills with it
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

shouts to #NT
laugh.gif

the opposite team was terrible

Originally Posted by henz0

play anything but S&D

I would hope so

sick.gif

i got a 51-1 game thx to two chopper gunners
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

shouts to #NT
laugh.gif

the opposite team was terrible

play anything but S&D

I would hope so

sick.gif

i got a 51-1 game thx to two chopper gunners
laugh.gif

play anything but S&D

I would hope so

sick.gif
Henz....PM me the date/time of the match and I'll record it tomm when I'm off from work....and lemme know what song u want.
laugh.gif

CWrite....sad part isonly reason I even died that match was cause of "TOO Talented" just staring at dude smh.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]i got a 51-1 game thx to two chopper gunners[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)] [/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]
laugh.gif
[/color]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dope, I only mess with TDM though. I had two chopper gunners in a TDM match once and I finished with only 35 kills since the whole team was in a building. Highest killstreak I usually use is Blackbird though, do most of my damage with a gun and get 30+ that way.
[/font]

play anything but S&D

I would hope so

sick.gif
Henz....PM me the date/time of the match and I'll record it tomm when I'm off from work....and lemme know what song u want.
laugh.gif

CWrite....sad part isonly reason I even died that match was cause of "TOO Talented" just staring at dude smh.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]i got a 51-1 game thx to two chopper gunners[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)] [/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]
laugh.gif
[/color]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dope, I only mess with TDM though. I had two chopper gunners in a TDM match once and I finished with only 35 kills since the whole team was in a building. Highest killstreak I usually use is Blackbird though, do most of my damage with a gun and get 30+ that way.
[/font]

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by Simba King

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Xbox live expiring today[/color]

10093.jpg
nobody likes playing with you anyway

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'll tell you what i wanna say on twitter...I ain't getting banned for your %%%[/color]

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by Simba King

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Xbox live expiring today[/color]

10093.jpg
nobody likes playing with you anyway

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'll tell you what i wanna say on twitter...I ain't getting banned for your %%%[/color]

what the hell is up with 360 players.

half run ghost pro, slight of hand pro, and hacker pro with a silenced gun lay down with a claymore and sit in a corner or the back of the map.

what the hell is up with 360 players.

half run ghost pro, slight of hand pro, and hacker pro with a silenced gun lay down with a claymore and sit in a corner or the back of the map.

Back
Top Bottom