COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

So good to see all this respect and maturity.
grin.gif

lmao F all that.

You're corny if you play "tactically" in TDM with equipment as a major part of your gameplay. So what if your efficiency is higher because of it, it's not fun. I prefer action instead of waiting for someone to get into my motion sensor radius. I hate when people use those. It screams, "camper" to me. I've never used anything other than a claymore, and when I put one down, 90% of the time I'm out of that room within the next 15 seconds.

Speaking strictly TDM, btw. More often than not, my 25-10 score contributes more to my team than a 9-1 score.

I find it hard to believe that playing tactically in TDM and having a higher efficiency is more fun than running around killing people. Your deaths in TDM should be prevented by your gun skill and reflexes, not by your equipment's assistance.

lmao F all that.

You're corny if you play "tactically" in TDM with equipment as a major part of your gameplay. So what if your efficiency is higher because of it, it's not fun. I prefer action instead of waiting for someone to get into my motion sensor radius. I hate when people use those. It screams, "camper" to me. I've never used anything other than a claymore, and when I put one down, 90% of the time I'm out of that room within the next 15 seconds.

Speaking strictly TDM, btw. More often than not, my 25-10 score contributes more to my team than a 9-1 score.

I find it hard to believe that playing tactically in TDM and having a higher efficiency is more fun than running around killing people. Your deaths in TDM should be prevented by your gun skill and reflexes, not by your equipment's assistance.

Originally Posted by So Slickening

lmao F all that.

laugh.gif
@ "F all that" and "you're corny".

Dudes catching feelings in here. The non-mature posters in this thread are hilarious.
roll.gif

lmao F all that.

laugh.gif

Dudes catching feelings in here. The non-mature posters in this thread are hilarious.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

lmao F all that.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
I said "F all that" because you're trying so hard to defend your case when it's not even that serious and I'm calling you corny because, well, you are for playing the way you do in TDM, IMO. Stop trying to justify your "calmness" to everyone with your emoticons. If you feel the need to do that, you're obv the one who's catching feelings.

And I don't think you know how to use the phrase, "catching feelings". You're just describing anyone who totally disagrees with you and finds no interest in TDM tactical play as someone who catches feelings. You're a boring player to me, period. Have fun with your motion sensor, I'm out of this thread
laugh.gif

lmao F all that.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
I said "F all that" because you're trying so hard to defend your case when it's not even that serious and I'm calling you corny because, well, you are for playing the way you do in TDM, IMO. Stop trying to justify your "calmness" to everyone with your emoticons. If you feel the need to do that, you're obv the one who's catching feelings.

And I don't think you know how to use the phrase, "catching feelings". You're just describing anyone who totally disagrees with you and finds no interest in TDM tactical play as someone who catches feelings. You're a boring player to me, period. Have fun with your motion sensor, I'm out of this thread
laugh.gif

Only problem is if you really wanna play "tactically", why are you playing tdm?
Score per minute doesn't judge necessarily how good a player is, but how active they are.
I mean my SPM is over 350 because if I'm not running around then TDM just isn't fun.

Motion Sensor is for lames in TDM, I understand maybe SnD or the other game modes
even though things like Motion Sensor kind of ruined SnD for me in Black Ops, such a
much better game mode in MW2

Only problem is if you really wanna play "tactically", why are you playing tdm?
Score per minute doesn't judge necessarily how good a player is, but how active they are.
I mean my SPM is over 350 because if I'm not running around then TDM just isn't fun.

Motion Sensor is for lames in TDM, I understand maybe SnD or the other game modes
even though things like Motion Sensor kind of ruined SnD for me in Black Ops, such a
much better game mode in MW2

Originally Posted by Proshares

We'll agree to disagree I guess.  I feel SPM more accurately tells you and other players what level of success you have in each game and I think it's more accurate telling who is better than who that given week.  I'm pretty sure your # of kills and deaths are counted in that positively and negatively respectively.

Well, it doesn't.

SPM is good for OBJ modes, kind of.

For TDM its complete bollocks.

If we're playing TDM, you go 25-0 and I go 30-15, who had the better game?

You, obviously, but not according to SPM.

Dying doesn't have any impact on your score unless you kill yourself.

Even for OBJ modes SPM is pretty off.

I had a 82-1 game playing Dom with 2 caps and 7 defends, some other dude went 75-25, 3 caps, 7 defends and he had a higher score than me.

Eh, ok.

I'll never understand how dying a lot helps your team, efficiency is key.

Originally Posted by Proshares

We'll agree to disagree I guess.  I feel SPM more accurately tells you and other players what level of success you have in each game and I think it's more accurate telling who is better than who that given week.  I'm pretty sure your # of kills and deaths are counted in that positively and negatively respectively.

Well, it doesn't.

SPM is good for OBJ modes, kind of.

For TDM its complete bollocks.

If we're playing TDM, you go 25-0 and I go 30-15, who had the better game?

You, obviously, but not according to SPM.

Even for OBJ modes SPM is pretty off.

I had a 82-1 game playing Dom with 2 caps and 7 defends, some other dude went 75-25, 3 caps, 7 defends and he had a higher score than me.

Eh, ok.

I'll never understand how dying a lot helps your team, efficiency is key.

I was under the impression that it does.  My mistake.

And saying "in each game" is me saying I was mentioning all objective games for SPM.

Comparing TDM and SPM was just me making my point about K/D and shooting % being overrated IF you're laying behind claymores in one spot the whole match and going something like 9/3 over an extended period of time to build up the K/D.  That's all.

I was under the impression that it does.  My mistake.

And saying "in each game" is me saying I was mentioning all objective games for SPM.

Comparing TDM and SPM was just me making my point about K/D and shooting % being overrated IF you're laying behind claymores in one spot the whole match and going something like 9/3 over an extended period of time to build up the K/D.  That's all.

lmao F all that.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
we're talking about video games, not the current state of haiti's government.  eff maturity.

lmao F all that.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
we're talking about video games, not the current state of haiti's government.  eff maturity.

Back
Top Bottom