COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Originally Posted by derrty6232

FlatbushFiyah23 wrote:Not knocking your logic at all cause I see what you are saying but this couldn't be further from the truth for me.  I am pretty much solely a TDM player (occasionally some Domination) but I prefer bigger boards to medium sized boards.  I think its not necessarily what you play but you HOW you play.  I play more tactically in TDM games than the average COD player.  I am sure there are others who play similar but hate the tight maps. IMO the play on tight maps is just not even enjoyable. 
What do you mean you play more tactically in TDM than other players? 
nerd.gif
I mean I am more of a longshot/sniper/deception/team player ran than just aimlessly running around like most do in games of TDM.

I mean whats your avg points/min, or how many kills are you getting a game?
edit- just in the sense if its below 300 how do you have fun just sittin back waiting for longshots?

FlatbushFiyah23 wrote:Not knocking your logic at all cause I see what you are saying but this couldn't be further from the truth for me.  I am pretty much solely a TDM player (occasionally some Domination) but I prefer bigger boards to medium sized boards.  I think its not necessarily what you play but you HOW you play.  I play more tactically in TDM games than the average COD player.  I am sure there are others who play similar but hate the tight maps. IMO the play on tight maps is just not even enjoyable. 
nerd.gif
I mean I am more of a longshot/sniper/deception/team player ran than just aimlessly running around like most do in games of TDM.

Sounds like you suck 
eyes.gif

nerd.gif

Sounds like you suck 
eyes.gif

nerd.gif

What do you mean by deception? 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

yall getting the new maps? they drop tonight/tomorrow 
Still 30 days for PS3 though. Hopefully it's not a letdown like Escalation was
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

yall getting the new maps? they drop tonight/tomorrow 
Still 30 days for PS3 though. Hopefully it's not a letdown like Escalation was
eyes.gif

So.. Maps are out... (360 only)...
Edit: 

from the videos ive seen SILO IS HUGE!!! If you thought Fuel was a big map in Mw2... That is NOTHING compared to Silo. 

Edit: 

from the videos ive seen SILO IS HUGE!!! If you thought Fuel was a big map in Mw2... That is NOTHING compared to Silo. 

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Simply just tricking/deceiving players by setting traps (claymores etc) and adjusting my positions of attack. I play with some actual strategy just not running out into the open as I have seen most players do in my years of playing COD.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Simply just tricking/deceiving players by setting traps (claymores etc) and adjusting my positions of attack. I play with some actual strategy just not running out into the open as I have seen most players do in my years of playing COD.

Originally Posted by pootaing

nerd.gif
Sounds like you suck 
eyes.gif
Not sure how you came to the to the conclusion that playing tactically means that you suck but its an interesting reflection on how you feel about your game.

Originally Posted by pootaing

nerd.gif
Sounds like you suck 
eyes.gif
Not sure how you came to the to the conclusion that playing tactically means that you suck but its an interesting reflection on how you feel about your game.

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

nerd.gif
edit- just in the sense if its below 300 how do you have fun just sittin back waiting for longshots?
Running around racking up a bunch of deaths is not fun.  I never get how that is fun at all?! I can care less about avg/pts a min as it doesn't mean athing. Mine actually is just above 200.  Having over 300 points per minute doesn't mean you are a good player.  The true test of that are #'s such as K/D ration and accuracy. You can rack up a ton of points per minute and have a 20/25. Sure you scored a lot of points but you also hurt your team by taking a ton of deaths.

I guess most people are just not into team play. *shrugs* Fun for me is winning and having a good K/D ratio while doing the little things as well to help my team win like not running around and taking stupid deaths and shooting down spy planes and air strikes.  I love COD but I also realize that the game could use some changes to encourage better team play however I think many of the COD fanbase likes tighter maps and running around aimlessly.  I do realize strategic/tactical players are in the minority as far as the franchise goes.

nerd.gif
Running around racking up a bunch of deaths is not fun.  I never get how that is fun at all?! I can care less about avg/pts a min as it doesn't mean athing. Mine actually is just above 200.  Having over 300 points per minute doesn't mean you are a good player.  The true test of that are #'s such as K/D ration and accuracy. You can rack up a ton of points per minute and have a 20/25. Sure you scored a lot of points but you also hurt your team by taking a ton of deaths.

I guess most people are just not into team play. *shrugs* Fun for me is winning and having a good K/D ratio while doing the little things as well to help my team win like not running around and taking stupid deaths and shooting down spy planes and air strikes.  I love COD but I also realize that the game could use some changes to encourage better team play however I think many of the COD fanbase likes tighter maps and running around aimlessly.  I do realize strategic/tactical players are in the minority as far as the franchise goes.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Edit: 

Downloading now

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Edit: 

Downloading now

I'm pretty sure my K/D, win ration, and points per minute are all higher than yours. Keep sitting behind your claymores and being a "team" player 
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure my K/D, win ration, and points per minute are all higher than yours. Keep sitting behind your claymores and being a "team" player 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom