COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

4/5 Games. Dashboarders/Host Migrations. None of them migrated.

Apparently having a 4 bar.. Yet i cant drop anyone after lighting them up. And no, im not exaggerating when i say this to get my point across. Im dead @+$. Light them up and all before they even see me and i end up losing the gun fight to dudes with 2/3 bars. 

The knife/lunge The second chance. All the @%**++%+ CoD has dished out in the past. 

And yet i still play it and even find it fun sometimes. But for real, like what the #!#+ 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Originally Posted by MrONegative

laugh.gif
This was great!
laugh.gif
Man what corner/map are the boosters hiding at @ the 3:00 mark in this video?!?!�
Is that terminal? �I have never seen that corner before.
roll.gif

2elbcdx.jpg

Why the hell are corners like that even made in COD maps... 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
This was great!
laugh.gif
Man what corner/map are the boosters hiding at @ the 3:00 mark in this video?!?!�
roll.gif

2elbcdx.jpg

Why the hell are corners like that even made in COD maps... 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Apparently having a 4 bar.. Yet i cant drop anyone after lighting them up. And no, im not exaggerating when i say this to get my point across. Im dead @+$. Light them up and all before they even see me and i end up losing the gun fight to dudes with 2/3 bars. 

The knife/lunge The second chance. All the @%**++%+ CoD has dished out in the past. 

And yet i still play it and even find it fun sometimes. But for real, like what the #!#+ 
grin.gif

On 360 or PS3?

Host migration fails have reached an all time high on the PS3.

I feel like for every 10 games I play, 4 of them are host migration fail losses.

That's why I'm telling dudes I run with to stop using lethal kill streaks, because once you call in dogs and a chopper, dudes just shut their PS3's off.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

grin.gif

On 360 or PS3?

Host migration fails have reached an all time high on the PS3.

I feel like for every 10 games I play, 4 of them are host migration fail losses.

That's why I'm telling dudes I run with to stop using lethal kill streaks, because once you call in dogs and a chopper, dudes just shut their PS3's off.

The 360. It was ridiculous.. Maybe it was just one of those days though idk but i was gettin heated.
And word... Idk lately i just dont run high killstreaks anymore... 

All i run now is UAV, Counter UAV, and the Blackbird. And im good ...

Ill put on dogs or cgs if there is a contract, a lobby full of noobs, or if im in the mood. 

I peaked at a 4.12.. Then i stopped playing Blops for a bit and hopped on BC2. Wen i put in Blops i just dont really care for CGs & Dogs..
laugh.gif
 .. meh...

The 360. It was ridiculous.. Maybe it was just one of those days though idk but i was gettin heated.
And word... Idk lately i just dont run high killstreaks anymore... 

All i run now is UAV, Counter UAV, and the Blackbird. And im good ...

Ill put on dogs or cgs if there is a contract, a lobby full of noobs, or if im in the mood. 

I peaked at a 4.12.. Then i stopped playing Blops for a bit and hopped on BC2. Wen i put in Blops i just dont really care for CGs & Dogs..
laugh.gif
 .. meh...

Originally Posted by derrty6232

laugh.gif
This was great!
laugh.gif
roll.gif

2elbcdx.jpg

Why the hell are corners like that even made in COD maps...�
indifferent.gif
spot can hold 4 boosters 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

laugh.gif
This was great!
laugh.gif
roll.gif

2elbcdx.jpg

Why the hell are corners like that even made in COD maps...�
indifferent.gif
spot can hold 4 boosters 
laugh.gif

^^^ People are that desperate to keep their W/L and K/D record up by quitting the game before a lethal killstreak arrives?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Can't even remember how many Ls I got when I hop on a match and the score is like 7400-1200, and I'm on the Losing end.
laugh.gif

I got my kills/deaths for the match reset one time after a host migration.
30t6p3b.gif

^^^ People are that desperate to keep their W/L and K/D record up by quitting the game before a lethal killstreak arrives?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Can't even remember how many Ls I got when I hop on a match and the score is like 7400-1200, and I'm on the Losing end.
laugh.gif

I got my kills/deaths for the match reset one time after a host migration.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

that dude in the spas video must have his own dedicated server to bust shots like that. i remember taptap posting a video of him busting shells in a dude an arm length away from him and he wouldnt die�
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

that dude in the spas video must have his own dedicated server to bust shots like that. i remember taptap posting a video of him busting shells in a dude an arm length away from him and he wouldnt die�
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom