COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Originally Posted by j671

Anyone try the beta for mw3 they released today?
which system?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AnnualPlusSome

so spy plane (in regular modes) reveals non-ghost silencers?

honestly i could care less i run and gun all day thats why i came here (a gaming thread) to ask

if i really cared i wouldnt even ask (since i run and gun. point blank period)

and xbox is cheesebal (in the words of killa) what the psychological sense in that playa (for payin more $ to play a game you already dropped $ for (who cares if you stole the money or not, dont nobody try to get slick)
spy plane is the same in hardcore and nonhardcore
its like a radar on the map that reveals the position of non ghost enemies for a brief period of time

honestly i could care less i run and gun all day thats why i came here (a gaming thread) to ask

and xbox is cheesebal (in the words of killa) what the psychological sense in that playa (for payin more $ to play a game you already dropped $ for (who cares if you stole the money or not, dont nobody try to get slick)
spy plane is the same in hardcore and nonhardcore
its like a radar on the map that reveals the position of non ghost enemies for a brief period of time

Nope. From my understanding, the Spy Plane only detects movement; not gunfire. Gunfire can be detected without the Spy Plane, if the player isn't using a silencer. Conversely, if you're running Ghost and don't have a silencer; gunfire makes you detectable to opponents. Correct me if I'm wrong. That's the only way it made sense for me.
laugh.gif

Oh, and Blackbird is basically a super Spy Plane, which can't be shot down and shows the opponent's orientation (where he/she is facing). I don't think it detects opponents who run Ghost, though. Right?
nerd.gif

Nope. From my understanding, the Spy Plane only detects movement; not gunfire. Gunfire can be detected without the Spy Plane, if the player isn't using a silencer. Conversely, if you're running Ghost and don't have a silencer; gunfire makes you detectable to opponents. Correct me if I'm wrong. That's the only way it made sense for me.
laugh.gif

Oh, and Blackbird is basically a super Spy Plane, which can't be shot down and shows the opponent's orientation (where he/she is facing). I don't think it detects opponents who run Ghost, though. Right?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Yesss it detects the people with ghost too. Lol its crazy how some people dont know what spy planes do though.

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Yesss it detects the people with ghost too. Lol its crazy how some people dont know what spy planes do though.

^ looks like you're right.

From the COD Wiki:
Contrary to the in-game description of Ghost, neither Ghost nor Ghost Pro will protect the player from an SR-71 Blackbird

At least it clears things up. I don't run Ghost, anyway. So I really don't care.
laugh.gif

saw this as well. didn't know this.
eek.gif

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Counter-Spy_Plane
Counter-Spy Planes will still scramble the mini-map, even if a blackbird is active. If the enemy calls one in, you cannot shoot it down.

^ looks like you're right.

From the COD Wiki:
Contrary to the in-game description of Ghost, neither Ghost nor Ghost Pro will protect the player from an SR-71 Blackbird

At least it clears things up. I don't run Ghost, anyway. So I really don't care.
laugh.gif

saw this as well. didn't know this.
eek.gif

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Counter-Spy_Plane
Counter-Spy Planes will still scramble the mini-map, even if a blackbird is active. If the enemy calls one in, you cannot shoot it down.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

ducktales4.jpg
lol..nah, there was a link up for the download yesterday.It's funny cause now its not there anymore.They said you had to download it, but I wasnt about to take that chance..
http://www.facebook.com/mobileprotection#!/MW3

ok . kinda found the site.HOWEVER,it sounds fishy.ssssoooooo, if anyone tries it...let us know
http://freemw3.com/

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

ducktales4.jpg
lol..nah, there was a link up for the download yesterday.It's funny cause now its not there anymore.They said you had to download it, but I wasnt about to take that chance..
http://www.facebook.com/mobileprotection#!/MW3

ok . kinda found the site.HOWEVER,it sounds fishy.ssssoooooo, if anyone tries it...let us know
http://freemw3.com/

that dude in the spas video must have his own dedicated server to bust shots like that. i remember taptap posting a video of him busting shells in a dude an arm length away from him and he wouldnt die 
laugh.gif

that dude in the spas video must have his own dedicated server to bust shots like that. i remember taptap posting a video of him busting shells in a dude an arm length away from him and he wouldnt die 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hyper

Originally Posted by deFOBking

I think its funny how much people praise CoD montages and YouTube commentators.

cuz some of them are actually good...

At pub stomping, sure.
well maybe ur tat good but not everyone is at a mlg or semi pro level, but anyways my point is that a player can do more amazing stuff in mw2 than in black ops n i hope mw3 is like mw2 minus noobtube and commando

Originally Posted by deFOBking

I think its funny how much people praise CoD montages and YouTube commentators.

cuz some of them are actually good...

At pub stomping, sure.
well maybe ur tat good but not everyone is at a mlg or semi pro level, but anyways my point is that a player can do more amazing stuff in mw2 than in black ops n i hope mw3 is like mw2 minus noobtube and commando

4/5 Games. Dashboarders/Host Migrations. None of them migrated.

Apparently having a 4 bar.. Yet i cant drop anyone after lighting them up. And no, im not exaggerating when i say this to get my point across. Im dead @+$. Light them up and all before they even see me and i end up losing the gun fight to dudes with 2/3 bars. 

The knife/lunge The second chance. All the @%**++%+ CoD has dished out in the past. 

And yet i still play it and even find it fun sometimes. But for real, like what the #!#+ 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom