COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

jordanhead713 wrote:
What's yalls highest win streak?
Im on a 126 right now

I wanna say mines 291(?) if not in the 250+ area. I'm not too sure. All from Free For All though.
pimp.gif

My friends made me play S&D one day and it ruined it.
frown.gif

The more I play Black Ops the less I want to play another COD game
laugh.gif
.. the 2nd Chance primary weapon killing is straight doodoo.. that alone made me retire from Black Ops. See y'all in the lobbies of MW3, and BF3 with whoevers coppin

The more I play Black Ops the less I want to play another COD game
laugh.gif
.. the 2nd Chance primary weapon killing is straight doodoo.. that alone made me retire from Black Ops. See y'all in the lobbies of MW3, and BF3 with whoevers coppin

Originally Posted by its Labrev

jordanhead713 wrote:
Im on a 126 right now

I wanna say mines 291(?) if not in the 250+ area. I'm not too sure. All from Free For All though.
pimp.gif

frown.gif

When you guys say these numbers for win streaks do you mean you actually won the game (got the most kills) and came in first place or is it like Lone Wolves in Halo where like I think the top 3 get to rank up and that counts as a win.

I'm not really into COD so I don't know, but school me because if you won 291 straight games coming in first with the most kills that is extremely impressive unless you're playing during downtime.

When I say downtime there was a certain time when you could play Halo 3 multiplayer and you would get easy wins because the competition wasn't that good and you'd see some alright dudes with a high 45+ rank.

Also, what is like your style of play do you run around or like everyone else... put those proximity mines from Goldeneye with the two lasers coming out of them and they kill you when you get close and just camp with a sniper or whatever weapon?

Sorry to sound like a noob... it's because I am in COD played like 10 games in multiplayer the last week... first time ever getting into COD because I'm growing tired of Halo: Reach.

Originally Posted by its Labrev

jordanhead713 wrote:
Im on a 126 right now

pimp.gif

frown.gif

When you guys say these numbers for win streaks do you mean you actually won the game (got the most kills) and came in first place or is it like Lone Wolves in Halo where like I think the top 3 get to rank up and that counts as a win.

I'm not really into COD so I don't know, but school me because if you won 291 straight games coming in first with the most kills that is extremely impressive unless you're playing during downtime.

When I say downtime there was a certain time when you could play Halo 3 multiplayer and you would get easy wins because the competition wasn't that good and you'd see some alright dudes with a high 45+ rank.

Also, what is like your style of play do you run around or like everyone else... put those proximity mines from Goldeneye with the two lasers coming out of them and they kill you when you get close and just camp with a sniper or whatever weapon?

Sorry to sound like a noob... it's because I am in COD played like 10 games in multiplayer the last week... first time ever getting into COD because I'm growing tired of Halo: Reach.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Son, I used to hate fps. Got BO for xmas and enjoyed it.
Do you guys think I have to play mw2 to understand the story in mw3?
Yeah. Game is dope tho 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Soap is that dude
pimp.gif
zombies and the sticks and stones are the only good parts of BO mw 2 is better for online play imo

Yeah. Game is dope tho 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Soap is that dude
pimp.gif
zombies and the sticks and stones are the only good parts of BO mw 2 is better for online play imo

Originally Posted by shottadru718

Yeah. Game is dope tho 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Soap is that dude
pimp.gif
but i heard MW 2 has a lot of hackers online?

Yeah. Game is dope tho 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Soap is that dude
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mike493961

Yeah. Game is dope tho 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Soap is that dude
pimp.gif
doesnt effect the game the hack their stats

Yeah. Game is dope tho 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Soap is that dude
pimp.gif

i havent ran into hackers on xbox really...a few times weeks ago i played and the screen said hacked while u were playing but nothing happened not like dudes were on that no damage god mode ps3 steez

Yeah. Game is dope tho 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Soap is that dude
pimp.gif

Yeah. Game is dope tho 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Soap is that dude
pimp.gif

i havent ran into hackers on xbox really...a few times weeks ago i played and the screen said hacked while u were playing but nothing happened not like dudes were on that no damage god mode ps3 steez

Back
Top Bottom