COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Entered a hacked lobby once. *shrugs*

I did play against a dude on COD4 on Bog (the one with the tank in the middle) and the moment the game started, he literally flew (yes, FLEW) across the level, into one of the trailers and disappeared. Only thing you could see were the bullets when they came at you. I was
laugh.gif
my $@% off.

Entered a hacked lobby once. *shrugs*

I did play against a dude on COD4 on Bog (the one with the tank in the middle) and the moment the game started, he literally flew (yes, FLEW) across the level, into one of the trailers and disappeared. Only thing you could see were the bullets when they came at you. I was
laugh.gif
my $@% off.

Originally Posted by Mike493961

Originally Posted by shottadru718

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Son, I used to hate fps. Got BO for xmas and enjoyed it.

Do you guys think I have to play mw2 to understand the story in mw3?
Yeah. Game is dope tho 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Soap is that dude
pimp.gif
zombies and the sticks and stones are the only good parts of BO mw 2 is better for online play imo
but i heard MW 2 has a lot of hackers online?

too much noob tubing, killstreak stacking makes the game boring.

once you get a good killstreak, it's pretty much lights out because the kills count towards your next killstreak.

unlike BO, where you have to earn your killstreaks by actually kills from your gun/nade/knife/claymore and such

Originally Posted by Mike493961

Originally Posted by shottadru718

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Son, I used to hate fps. Got BO for xmas and enjoyed it.

Do you guys think I have to play mw2 to understand the story in mw3?
Yeah. Game is dope tho 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Soap is that dude
pimp.gif
zombies and the sticks and stones are the only good parts of BO mw 2 is better for online play imo
but i heard MW 2 has a lot of hackers online?

too much noob tubing, killstreak stacking makes the game boring.

once you get a good killstreak, it's pretty much lights out because the kills count towards your next killstreak.

unlike BO, where you have to earn your killstreaks by actually kills from your gun/nade/knife/claymore and such

Putting In Work wrote:
Originally Posted by its Labrev

Originally Posted by jordanhead713

When you guys say these numbers for win streaks do you mean you actually won the game (got the most kills) and came in first place or is it like Lone Wolves in Halo where like I think the top 3 get to rank up and that counts as a win.
I'm not really into COD so I don't know, but school me because if you won 291 straight games coming in first with the most kills that is extremely impressive unless you're playing during downtime.

When I say downtime there was a certain time when you could play Halo 3 multiplayer and you would get easy wins because the competition wasn't that good and you'd see some alright dudes with a high 45+ rank.

Also, what is like your style of play do you run around or like everyone else... put those proximity mines from Goldeneye with the two lasers coming out of them and they kill you when you get close and just camp with a sniper or whatever weapon?

Sorry to sound like a noob... it's because I am in COD played like 10 games in multiplayer the last week... first time ever getting into COD because I'm growing tired of Halo: Reach.

1. I think in FFA you have to be in 1st Place to get the W, but if you're in the top3 it won't count as an L.  But I've always placed 1st doing that. A few NTer's could vouch for the work I put in FFA. I don't normally like to brag about my 'skills' but FFA is my turf.
nerd.gif

2. When I was doing that streak I was unemployed so I played ALL day.  But, I know what you mean about the downtime though.
3. I'm more of a run and gun type of person. I run around constantly, but if I'm trying to earn my next killstreak, I'll post up in a area for a short amount of time.
It all depends on the situation I'm in really.
4. If you're good at Halo, you'll be 10x better at COD. Alot of people don't think so, but the learning curve on Halo is much more difficult than COD, imo.

Putting In Work wrote:

Originally Posted by jordanhead713

When you guys say these numbers for win streaks do you mean you actually won the game (got the most kills) and came in first place or is it like Lone Wolves in Halo where like I think the top 3 get to rank up and that counts as a win.
I'm not really into COD so I don't know, but school me because if you won 291 straight games coming in first with the most kills that is extremely impressive unless you're playing during downtime.

When I say downtime there was a certain time when you could play Halo 3 multiplayer and you would get easy wins because the competition wasn't that good and you'd see some alright dudes with a high 45+ rank.

Also, what is like your style of play do you run around or like everyone else... put those proximity mines from Goldeneye with the two lasers coming out of them and they kill you when you get close and just camp with a sniper or whatever weapon?

Sorry to sound like a noob... it's because I am in COD played like 10 games in multiplayer the last week... first time ever getting into COD because I'm growing tired of Halo: Reach.

1. I think in FFA you have to be in 1st Place to get the W, but if you're in the top3 it won't count as an L.  But I've always placed 1st doing that. A few NTer's could vouch for the work I put in FFA. I don't normally like to brag about my 'skills' but FFA is my turf.
nerd.gif

2. When I was doing that streak I was unemployed so I played ALL day.  But, I know what you mean about the downtime though.
3. I'm more of a run and gun type of person. I run around constantly, but if I'm trying to earn my next killstreak, I'll post up in a area for a short amount of time.
It all depends on the situation I'm in really.
4. If you're good at Halo, you'll be 10x better at COD. Alot of people don't think so, but the learning curve on Halo is much more difficult than COD, imo.

sorry to troll on this thread, but I'm a bit skeptical about MW3 compared to BF3.....maybe theyll prove me wrong, but for now im hoppin on the BF3 wagon

sorry to troll on this thread, but I'm a bit skeptical about MW3 compared to BF3.....maybe theyll prove me wrong, but for now im hoppin on the BF3 wagon

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

jordanhead713 wrote:
What's yalls highest win streak?
Im on a 126 right now

I wanna say mines 291(?) if not in the 250+ area. I'm not too sure. All from Free For All though.
pimp.gif

My friends made me play S&D one day and it ruined it.
frown.gif

HALO REACH IS THE BLACK SHEEP OF THE HALO FRANCHISE. I WAS AN AVID HALO PLAYER BEFORE REACH. PLAYED HALO 1 IN THE DORMS USING LAN, HALO 2, HALO 3, ODST, WENT TO MLG TOURNAMENTS, THE WHOLE NINE YARDS. REACH SINGLE HANDEDLY MADE ME LOSE INTEREST IN HALO AND SWITCH OVER TO BLACK OPS AND MW2. HOPEFULLY HALO 4 WILL CHANGE THAT.....

jordanhead713 wrote:
What's yalls highest win streak?
Im on a 126 right now

I wanna say mines 291(?) if not in the 250+ area. I'm not too sure. All from Free For All though.
pimp.gif

frown.gif

HALO REACH IS THE BLACK SHEEP OF THE HALO FRANCHISE. I WAS AN AVID HALO PLAYER BEFORE REACH. PLAYED HALO 1 IN THE DORMS USING LAN, HALO 2, HALO 3, ODST, WENT TO MLG TOURNAMENTS, THE WHOLE NINE YARDS. REACH SINGLE HANDEDLY MADE ME LOSE INTEREST IN HALO AND SWITCH OVER TO BLACK OPS AND MW2. HOPEFULLY HALO 4 WILL CHANGE THAT.....

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

pimp.gif

frown.gif

This.. Reach and all that stuff they added was
sick.gif
.. Halo 1 playing at LAN parties was the greatest #*!@ ever, Halo 1 was the goat but I loved 2 as well, 3/ODST I kinda didn't play as much, and Reach was disappointing to me..

It's almost like the COD series right now(for me), the game is getting not fun anymore(again for me), so I hope BF3 will be a hit on the 360, and it releases a week before COD(I think) so if it is dope.. I will cancel my pre-order on MW3 because I feel it's going to be more of the same bs that happens, maybe Activision should work on Dedicated Servers instead of counting all that money they're making.. and the Heartbeat Sensor making a return already has me questioning the game

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

pimp.gif

frown.gif

This.. Reach and all that stuff they added was
sick.gif
.. Halo 1 playing at LAN parties was the greatest #*!@ ever, Halo 1 was the goat but I loved 2 as well, 3/ODST I kinda didn't play as much, and Reach was disappointing to me..

It's almost like the COD series right now(for me), the game is getting not fun anymore(again for me), so I hope BF3 will be a hit on the 360, and it releases a week before COD(I think) so if it is dope.. I will cancel my pre-order on MW3 because I feel it's going to be more of the same bs that happens, maybe Activision should work on Dedicated Servers instead of counting all that money they're making.. and the Heartbeat Sensor making a return already has me questioning the game

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

35$ 12 months live on ebay home page now!

Is that a REALLY good deal or a steal?
That's a great deal, it's like paying 3 bucks a month.. without the deal it's 10$ monthly or 60$ for a 12 month subscription..

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

35$ 12 months live on ebay home page now!

Is that a REALLY good deal or a steal?
That's a great deal, it's like paying 3 bucks a month.. without the deal it's 10$ monthly or 60$ for a 12 month subscription..

So i was searching around for some Survival Mode footage since i read that they will have a demo at E3 and i ran into an interview w/ the Activision CEO on Modern Warfare 3

Back
Top Bottom