COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

So i was searching around for some Survival Mode footage since i read that they will have a demo at E3 and i ran into an interview w/ the Activision CEO on Modern Warfare 3

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

35$ 12 months live on ebay home page now!

Is that a REALLY good deal or a steal?
That's a great deal, it's like paying 3 bucks a month.. without the deal it's 10$ monthly or 60$ for a 12 month subscription..
yup its the best deal you can get on 12 months i havent seen any lower...so id say its a steal its comes around about once a month or every 2 months tho

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

35$ 12 months live on ebay home page now!

Is that a REALLY good deal or a steal?
That's a great deal, it's like paying 3 bucks a month.. without the deal it's 10$ monthly or 60$ for a 12 month subscription..
yup its the best deal you can get on 12 months i havent seen any lower...so id say its a steal its comes around about once a month or every 2 months tho

Originally Posted by derrty6232

The heartbeat sensor is coming back?!?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

that *!*%$ with the heartbeat sensor plays like a little #%*!%

I'll +*$*@+@ drag you clown..
This is easily one of the most entertaining threads on NT.

#%$* gets serious in here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

that *!*%$ with the heartbeat sensor plays like a little #%*!%

I'll +*$*@+@ drag you clown..
This is easily one of the most entertaining threads on NT.

#%$* gets serious in here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Mike493961

Originally Posted by shottadru718

zombies and the sticks and stones are the only good parts of BO mw 2 is better for online play imo
but i heard MW 2 has a lot of hackers online?

too much noob tubing, killstreak stacking makes the game boring.

once you get a good killstreak, it's pretty much lights out because the kills count towards your next killstreak.

unlike BO, where you have to earn your killstreaks by actually kills from your gun/nade/knife/claymore and such
Its still boring kids dont even try to play they just sit to shoot down my chopper to get ghost pro in BO Its mad boring the killstreaks make the game interesting

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Mike493961

Originally Posted by shottadru718

zombies and the sticks and stones are the only good parts of BO mw 2 is better for online play imo
but i heard MW 2 has a lot of hackers online?

too much noob tubing, killstreak stacking makes the game boring.

once you get a good killstreak, it's pretty much lights out because the kills count towards your next killstreak.

unlike BO, where you have to earn your killstreaks by actually kills from your gun/nade/knife/claymore and such
Its still boring kids dont even try to play they just sit to shoot down my chopper to get ghost pro in BO Its mad boring the killstreaks make the game interesting

Back
Top Bottom