COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Last/Final stand
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

what's the most players that can be on?

i hate little maps, but then again i hate big maps when its 5v5
18 (9v9) for Ground War on Black Ops. 12 (6v6) for everything else. I thought the big maps on COD were unbearable... then I played SOCOM 4.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

18 (9v9) for Ground War on Black Ops. 12 (6v6) for everything else. I thought the big maps on COD were unbearable... then I played SOCOM 4.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Last/Final stand
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
I totally forgot about that "perk". I mean maybe if it was a perk after so many kills but after deaths?
grin.gif

Then again I really just want it gone.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Last/Final stand
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
I totally forgot about that "perk". I mean maybe if it was a perk after so many kills but after deaths?
grin.gif

Then again I really just want it gone.

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

laugh.gif
sick.gif

We get 9v9 on pc no matter the type of match. Wonder why they didn't do that for console.

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

laugh.gif
sick.gif

We get 9v9 on pc no matter the type of match. Wonder why they didn't do that for console.

the bs with people killing you with their primary as theyre falling into last stand is ridiculous
and the hit detection is just mind blowing how inconsistent it is

the bs with people killing you with their primary as theyre falling into last stand is ridiculous

hpscots0906 wrote:

Don't even get me started on this.

hpscots0906 wrote:

Don't even get me started on this.

Originally Posted by its Labrev

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Even though they help us win, I hate your AC130's, dude. 
laugh.gif

I'm runnin' around, and finally find a dude and just when I pull the trigger... BAM. Labrev AC130'd the hell out of him. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ah, well. It was funny seeing teams only get 11 points on Domination. 
pimp.gif
 Good games.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I'm runnin' around, and finally find a dude and just when I pull the trigger... BAM. Labrev AC130'd the hell out of him. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ah, well. It was funny seeing teams only get 11 points on Domination. 
pimp.gif
 Good games.

mindless2778 wrote:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
, I'm sorry my dude. I forever use the Pavelow in Free For All so whenever I have the chance to use the AC130, I slap it on.
You need to cop a mic though, I seen J Killionaire got one but he hasn't really said much yet. But that's probably because I'm always talking or someone else is.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

mindless2778 wrote:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
, I'm sorry my dude. I forever use the Pavelow in Free For All so whenever I have the chance to use the AC130, I slap it on.
You need to cop a mic though, I seen J Killionaire got one but he hasn't really said much yet. But that's probably because I'm always talking or someone else is.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

mindless2778 wrote:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

did you guys even hear me? if u did was i sounding loud? i got a new headset trying to figure out a good volume
tell me why i had this in my head 
laugh.gif

mindless2778 wrote:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

did you guys even hear me? if u did was i sounding loud? i got a new headset trying to figure out a good volume
tell me why i had this in my head 
laugh.gif

mindless2778 wrote:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Big fan of Pave Lows and AC130. I want to get that Spectre challenge, but I don't want to prestige. 
laugh.gif
 Plus, that ghey silver cross <<<<< Commander stars.
The mic? Man, I've had so many in this house (older bros have 360's too) but they always seemed to be busted up and not work properly, so I just gave up on them. Plus, I rarely spoke. 
ohwell.gif

mindless2778 wrote:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Big fan of Pave Lows and AC130. I want to get that Spectre challenge, but I don't want to prestige. 
laugh.gif
 Plus, that ghey silver cross <<<<< Commander stars.
The mic? Man, I've had so many in this house (older bros have 360's too) but they always seemed to be busted up and not work properly, so I just gave up on them. Plus, I rarely spoke. 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom