COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Playing Black ops solo dolo is so damn frustrating. Dudes act like they're too good to defend flags and *%+!. This game I swear
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ dudes talkin' bout BF.. That %%#+ is garbage, good graphics or not, game is slow & boring.

And IDC if the graphics are the exact same as MW2, as long as EVERYTHING is updated.. I'm good

Black Ops is pissing me the %#%$ off with how you basically have to be lucky to win a gun on gun battle.. Cant wait for this *#+! to come out

laugh.gif
@ dudes talkin' bout BF.. That %%#+ is garbage, good graphics or not, game is slow & boring.

And IDC if the graphics are the exact same as MW2, as long as EVERYTHING is updated.. I'm good

Black Ops is pissing me the %#%$ off with how you basically have to be lucky to win a gun on gun battle.. Cant wait for this *#+! to come out

They're bring back the Heartbeat Sensor man.... that alone makes me question MW3, I'm still going to buy it but I hope I'm not disappoint

They're bring back the Heartbeat Sensor man.... that alone makes me question MW3, I'm still going to buy it but I hope I'm not disappoint

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif

you've obviously never played a real battlefield game (ie. bf2, 1942, 2142)

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bob Lobblaw

laugh.gif

you're not going to win them over. they are used to subpar graphics and gameplay, let them have their fun
laugh.gif

u getting mw3?

no dedicated servers was the deal breaker for me.

Originally Posted by Bob Lobblaw

laugh.gif

you're not going to win them over. they are used to subpar graphics and gameplay, let them have their fun
laugh.gif

u getting mw3?

no dedicated servers was the deal breaker for me.

laugh.gif

Im with you henz.....I was smart and rented BF to test it out, played it for a few hours and I was disgusted. lol Huge maps, choppy graphics, had to return it

laugh.gif

Im with you henz.....I was smart and rented BF to test it out, played it for a few hours and I was disgusted. lol Huge maps, choppy graphics, had to return it

nah not getting mw3 since i stopped playing on my consoles and recent cod titles have been poorly ported to pc

nah not getting mw3 since i stopped playing on my consoles and recent cod titles have been poorly ported to pc

Originally Posted by Carver

slap on ninja 
i always run ninja

Originally Posted by Carver

slap on ninja 
i always run ninja

Well damb, BF3 looking even better then.. I haven't played BF hard since BF2 on the PC years and years ago

@ChicagoKid23 I used Ninja always in MW2 because it was the counter to HBSensors, and it probably was the best 3 tier perk.. sit rep was cool too.

In BO all I run is Marathon, that tac mask is a pain to get
30t6p3b.gif
but I been taking a break from that game

Well damb, BF3 looking even better then.. I haven't played BF hard since BF2 on the PC years and years ago

@ChicagoKid23 I used Ninja always in MW2 because it was the counter to HBSensors, and it probably was the best 3 tier perk.. sit rep was cool too.

In BO all I run is Marathon, that tac mask is a pain to get
30t6p3b.gif
but I been taking a break from that game

Back
Top Bottom