Will BF3 have dedicated servers?

yes.
pimp.gif

Will MW3 have dedicated servers? *sarcasm*

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

laugh.gif
both ya'll are +*+@+ made i can't go a week without video games so i'm gonna flip my ps3 for a 360 lookin clowns.
? i aint #poor, i bought my xbox while i had a ps3 
smokin.gif

Lol just playing Keith said lets argue.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

laugh.gif
both ya'll are +*+@+ made i can't go a week without video games so i'm gonna flip my ps3 for a 360 lookin clowns.
? i aint #poor, i bought my xbox while i had a ps3 
smokin.gif

Lol just playing Keith said lets argue.

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
@ dudes talkin' bout BF.. That %%#+ is garbage, good graphics or not, game is slow & boring.

And IDC if the graphics are the exact same as MW2, as long as EVERYTHING is updated.. I'm good

Black Ops is pissing me the %#%$ off with how you basically have to be lucky to win a gun on gun battle.. Cant wait for this *#+! to come out

Im with you henz.....I was smart and rented BF to test it out, played it for a few hours and I was disgusted. lol Huge maps, choppy graphics, had to return it
You guys havn't played the real Battlefield then if your talking about Battlefield : Bad Company  ...two different games ...

Originally Posted by solesavage

laugh.gif
@ dudes talkin' bout BF.. That %%#+ is garbage, good graphics or not, game is slow & boring.

And IDC if the graphics are the exact same as MW2, as long as EVERYTHING is updated.. I'm good

Black Ops is pissing me the %#%$ off with how you basically have to be lucky to win a gun on gun battle.. Cant wait for this *#+! to come out

Im with you henz.....I was smart and rented BF to test it out, played it for a few hours and I was disgusted. lol Huge maps, choppy graphics, had to return it
You guys havn't played the real Battlefield then if your talking about Battlefield : Bad Company  ...two different games ...

laugh.gif

Isn't Black Ops the same way?

laugh.gif

Isn't Black Ops the same way?

The whole new map pack for black ops had some big @## maps
30t6p3b.gif
.. just make all maps the size of Firing Range/Summit in MW3 and we got ourselves a nice game, and fix lag/hit detection then we good

The whole new map pack for black ops had some big @## maps
30t6p3b.gif
.. just make all maps the size of Firing Range/Summit in MW3 and we got ourselves a nice game, and fix lag/hit detection then we good

Carverwrote:
The whole new map pack for black ops hadsome big @## maps
30t6p3b.gif
.. just make all maps thesize of Firing Range/Summit in MW3 and we got ourselves a nice game,and fix lag/hit detection then wegood

611_140927_450000000.jpg

Yeah.Not a fan of the large maps. Definitely slows the game much more. Andwith the random respawning in Black Ops, you'd be respawned at thefarthest end of the map, that's away from the action.
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Carverwrote:
30t6p3b.gif
.. just make all maps thesize of Firing Range/Summit in MW3 and we got ourselves a nice game,and fix lag/hit detection then wegood

611_140927_450000000.jpg

Yeah.Not a fan of the large maps. Definitely slows the game much more. Andwith the random respawning in Black Ops, you'd be respawned at thefarthest end of the map, that's away from the action.
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Carverwrote:
30t6p3b.gif

611_140927_450000000.jpg

sick.gif
indifferent.gif

only to get picked off by the sniper hiding in the bush while running up trying to get some gun on gun.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Carverwrote:
30t6p3b.gif

611_140927_450000000.jpg

sick.gif
indifferent.gif

only to get picked off by the sniper hiding in the bush while running up trying to get some gun on gun.
alien.gif

what's the most players that can be on?

i hate little maps, but then again i hate big maps when its 5v5

what's the most players that can be on?

i hate little maps, but then again i hate big maps when its 5v5

Back
Top Bottom