COBRA KAI - Karate Kid Sequel - Learn the Way of the Fist - S5 09/09/22

It’s Friday, (bad word)!!

I got COVID. Binging this to bring me into the New Year.

Edit: Machiavelli is the conclusion. Good season. Can’t wait for the next season. Choreography got better. They definitely made it more mature with the swear words. The only thing we need is either a Jaden Smith or Hilary Swank appearance.

Last edited:
Just finished, loved it. 🔥🔥🔥

Tory in that prom dress....... :frown:

I saw what was coming in the Men's final, but not what happened in the women's.

They flip back and forth so much, no point wondering or expecting closure for anyone.

Robbie might get right with his dad (Johnny runs after Miguel)

Maybe Tory gets right with Sam (Sam runs her big mouth)

"What's an Uber?" :rofl: :rofl:

"Peter Cetera is the opposite of badass" :lol:

Terry Silver :pimp:

I'll keep askin for it.....if Chosen comin to work with Daniel, Krease might get back with Johnny, does Silver get Mike Barnes back? :nerd:

His wife is hot. That one scene where he attacked those hockey players defending her honor lol. The one time when he struck first.

Daniel truly is a douche.

At this point, everyone is ambiguous. It really highlights how we can misunderstand someone. That’s what it boils down to.

Kenny morphed from a good, innocent kid into a bully.

Robbie is like the only one self aware.

Every season I wonder How are they going to keep this show going and they keep on doing good job with the season and leaving me hanging/looking forward to next season. Johnny Lawrence is the true star of this show….hope dude is getting paid.

Could next season be the last?

Out of all these young actors….moon is going to be the one we see acting for many years to come.

Last edited:
Tori hearing the conversation between Silver and the ref is most likely going to affect her future with Cobra Kai. I can’t see Robby lasting with them either. Season 5 recently wrapped up filming so we mostly will get something at the end of 2022.

Anthony LaPusso is a choade just like his pops.

This season was incredible; Tory at the prom looked amazing (she’s 23) and Miguel is the youngest out of the main four (he’s 20). The tournament was insane and Terry paying off the referee was believable. I figured Terry would do something underhanded with Kreese after shattering him mentally (technically Kreese set himself up with that). I was surprised that Kreese had a slight change of heart with Tory. Hawk storyline was really interesting and he had the most character development in my opinion (from Cobra Kai to Eagle Fang to Miyagi-Do). This was basically his redemption arc, Tory is most likely going to Eagle Fang next season and Robbie as well given everything. I didn’t like that they turned Kenny into a little psychopath. I see Barnes and Terry working together next season.

Larusso’s kid definitely created a monster. I was hoping Kenny would emerge as a Jaylen Smith like character. But gotta give the nod to story telling. I’m sure it’ll go somewhere next season. Nice to see Aisha.

Not even mad at Kenny becoming a psychopath. They were torturing my guy for weeks nonstop. That cyber bullying definitely hits a little differently.

Stole my guy's clothing and loaded his locker up with milk. I approve of it being on sight with Douchebag LaRusso. He earned those whoppings.

And the crazy part is LaRusso had so much in common with the kid too. But he wanted to be all sour about a jawn.

Good season. Look forward to the next.

Edit: Anybody else thought the Carrie Underwood cameo was out of place?

She related/married to one of the producers or something? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom