COBRA KAI - Karate Kid Sequel - Learn the Way of the Fist - S5 09/09/22

Bring back Larry B. Scott and give us HIS background story! I’d like to know all the Cobra Kai’s to be honest.
1610676116357.jpeg

1610676143946.jpeg

Edit: The actor who played “Vidal” in part one also said he’d be open to coming back if they needed him in Cobra Kai. He’s also the same guy who is dressed as Mr. Miyagi and doing the actual crane kick at the beach.
1610676877702.gif

Remember him from “Revenge of the Nerds” too :lol:
1610676262298.gif

Last edited:
Bring back Larry B. Scott and give us HIS background story! I’d like to know all the Cobra Kai’s to be honest.
1610676116357.jpeg

1610676143946.jpeg

Remember him from “Revenge of the Nerds” too :lol:
1610676262298.gif

Before I clicked on your spoiler I was going to reference him going off to college, changing his name because his friends and family disowned him for coming out of the closet. :lol:

I feel you, It’s not something important. I’ve done that with some semi recent movies and my bro was shocked I didn’t notice other actors, lol.

Its not out the realm of possibility. Major League 1 and 2 are some of my favorite movies of all time and it wasn’t until I was in my 30’s that I rewatched it and realized that ain’t Wesley in ML2:lol:

Its not out the realm of possibility. Major League 1 and 2 are some of my favorite movies of all time and it wasn’t until I was in my 30’s that I rewatched it and realized that ain’t Wesley in ML2:lol:

:lol:
Oh wow. Wesley was a big star at that point so I imagine he just didn’t want to do it. I need to see part 2 because it’s been years.

Why did Barnes & his cronies turn off the lights every time the went to go beat up Daniel-san?

prison rules

If dutch ever comes back I think he would be on kreese side.

funny how the cobra kai who screamed to give daniel a body bag ended up in a body bag himself and the cobra kai who always showed sympathy for daniel ended up being a preacher.

larrusos daughter really a skank

I doubt Chad McQueen (Dutch) would do the show, but he’d definitely ride with Johnny if he did. Something tells me it would be Dutch who wouldn’t hesitate to kick the **** out of Kreese if given the chance.

Wish johnny lawrence was real and he just beat up the woke police cuz he dgaf

Its literally an 80s nostalgic show (when hollywood was 95 percent white) and it feels like they are seeing it on the surface. They probably feel attacked when danny larusso was called out for cultural appropriation on youtube for starting miyagi-do - genius writing btw.

Miguel doesn’t look white to me, Kyler is Asian American and is pretty much one of the main characters. I also like an Asian American bully for once too

I really enjoyed the Jaden Smith version of the movie. (I still don't think he should be in Cobra Kai though)

Back
Top Bottom