COBRA KAI - Karate Kid Sequel - Learn the Way of the Fist - S5 09/09/22

Can we talk about the ending yet?

Cobra Kai still didn’t have all the people on their team when with Tori joining they only had 4. Kenny maybe going to join them?

We got 10 episodes left and they’re already at the tournament? Gonna be hard to stretch that setting out

Screenshot_20240802_151806_Facebook.jpg

overall I liked season 6 part 1, but I definitely enjoyed it the least out of all seasons and I’ve been a ride or die fan since the beginning.

The switching sides stuff is just old now and I just laugh at all the reasons they have no choice but to fight now:lol:.

I still enjoyed it for what it was but mostly for the OG characters. But I’m glad this is the final few eps. This show has run its course.

The switching sides stuff is just old now and I just laugh at all the reasons they have no choice but to fight now:lol:.

I still enjoyed it for what it was but mostly for the OG characters. But I’m glad this is the final few eps. This show has run its course.
Could not have said it any better than this. Still looking forward to how they will wrap everything up, but it is ridiculous how long they are making us wait to see how it all ends

Yeah definitely ready for season to be old. Also kind of annoyed they didn’t release it all at once so I could check the show off my list.

Her reason to switch sides was so lame to. Because they wanted her to take some time away after her mom died. It wasn’t even a surprise.

Well folks have had plenty of time to watch.

Cobra Kai still didn’t have a full roster, it looked like they were 2 short still. I wonder if Kenny might go?

Sam really got thick, i finished first part of current season other day and then this after show from I believe 2021 came on and she used to be a baddie.

Kreese stay with the cigars to, like homie just said F dying from natural causes.
Coworker just told me he met him at NY comic con and he was super cool. The character he plays you would think the opposite. Like Shattner, OG Star Trek hate him. LOL

Back
Top Bottom