COBRA KAI - Karate Kid Sequel - Learn the Way of the Fist - S5 09/09/22

Haven't started s6 yet but they are only giving us the first 5 eps then we have to wait until Thanksgiving?!?! tf

Ya, I don't like the roll out either & debated waiting a year to watch the whole season together
but waiting that long may have destroyed my interest entirely so I watched the first 5.

I don't remember much from season 5 and have no interest in rewatching it now.

Gonna binge it tonight. I can’t even remember all the relationships amongst everyone it’s been so long :lol:

The LaRusso’s are some dirty people. Am I suppose to believe they have never swept underneath that rug all these years? Finally stumbling on that trap door by qccident is crazy.

If you remember when Amanda took him in there, Daniel said he never goes in there. Miyagi’s room was too painful of a reminder.

Haven't started s6 yet but they are only giving us the first 5 eps then we have to wait until Thanksgiving?!?! tf

This is so stupid. They did that with Invincible and it really just kills any momentum. Either have it weekly releases or have it all released at once. This half release now half later is so lame.

Back
Top Bottom