COBRA KAI - Karate Kid Sequel - Learn the Way of the Fist - S5 09/09/22

yeawhathappened to miguel? he put on hella weight. i thought that was him in the cheez it commercial with the monster truvk cuz it looked like a fat miguel. still not sure tho.

they should bring in ac slater as his dad 😂

yeawhathappened to miguel? he put on hella weight. i thought that was him in the cheez it commercial with the monster truvk cuz it looked like a fat miguel. still not sure tho.

they should bring in ac slater as his dad 😂
Heard they put him on a diet for the DC movie.

"Just like the old country" while pourin out some Pace definitely had me wheezing. :rofl:

Johnny has got to have a YouTube mashup of all his funny lines at this point. He's been hilarious.

Larusso wife average at best, look like aged cheese.

Tried to swindle Tory head about her kid and shorty still got dropped in front of her.

FA079FE8-5FA6-4FF8-BB91-1DBC49C2A597.gif

Last edited:
So chozen is the one who’s gonna fight Barnes?? 😬
i really hope they dont make chozen stab daniel in the back. it might happen to even things out.

good side is pretty op right now

daniel
johnny
chozen
greese
robbie

vs
terry
and maybe barnes.

unless johnny is completely out of the picture

i really hope everyone gets their redemption when the series finally ends. except for terry.

bruh that wasnt chili it was manwich aka sloppy joes, a sandwhich filling that was popular in the 80's using the canned sauce and ground beef 🤣
Oh word? I’ve actually had manwich before lol! That’s even funnier than chili, mans ate jerky bits with buns?!

The scene when Johnny trying to recruit the high school girls and the chick says I'm asexual..and Johnny says Miguel's a sexual too. Lolol

The 10 seconds where Tory was a stripper l

After the hockey fight and "no be there" from Johnny was the perfect line

Great season overall, character arcs have been good -

The scene when Johnny trying to recruit the high school girls and the chick says I'm asexual..and Johnny says Miguel's a sexual too. Lolol

The 10 seconds where Tory was a stripper l

After the hockey fight and "no be there" from Johnny was the perfect line

Great season overall, character arcs have been good -

Ngl, when Tory said her boss was a creep, and then got to her and her coworkers putting on makeup, I literally reacted like the Alonzo Mourning gif…

Also for dude that plays Danny being older than Miyagi was in the OG films, Botox is a hell of a drug…

Just finished it. Corny *** hell and wack foghts. But the last episode was 🔥🔥 robby must be training for real his moves all looked legit. Mouser is still fine af but terrible actor. And i agree they need johnny as the main character again. They focused all on larussos family and stuff. Let johnny get a win. I feel they kind of lightened it up alot from the first season. Add sone real dram **** these high school problems.

Good interview with the creators.

Carrie Underwood cameo happened because she tweeted about how much she liked season 3.

Back
Top Bottom