COBRA KAI - Karate Kid Sequel - Learn the Way of the Fist - S5 09/09/22

See…so it wasn’t random. It definitely seemed to fit in the story and set the scene for the tournament.

Ah hell no!
The Survivor Burnjng Heart laced Montage before the JohhnyLawerwnce vs Larusso showdown had me in tears.
1641183678904.png

Was a dope season.

-I hope at some point Daniel will finally shut up bringing up Mr. Miyagi ever single time he speaks, it’s old and worn out now. I’m guessing the “do your own karate” might make that happen.

-My dude hawk :pimp: I always thought he was one of the most talented fighters but they couldn’t let him into the Robby/Miguel beef

-Miguel looks like he’s 42 this season

-Mrs. Laruso is so damn fine, lawd

-I think Kenny might take the place of being the alpha for Cobra Kai next season

-Silver saying he was on cocaine :lol:

His wife is hot. That one scene where he attacked those hockey players defending her honor lol. The one time when he struck first.

Daniel truly is a douche.

At this point, everyone is ambiguous. It really highlights how we can misunderstand someone. That’s what it boils down to.

Kenny morphed from a good, innocent kid into a bully.

Robbie is like the only one self aware.
All this. Also, the Larusso kids are both trash, entitled, and it’s definitely on Daniel and his wifey. Also, I felt a certain way when the wife mentioned she didn’t tell Daniel about bashing a damn car with a human being in it, despite being married for almost two decades. Cheating is most definitely a possibility with her.

I’m not even mad at little Kenny’s arc, they made that boy what he is and deserve everything coming. The man Chozen coming back is :smokin . Might have to hit his Hawaiian spot up here in Seattle to catch him before he gets busy with shooting.

Miguel looks like he has a 401K this season

-Miguel looks like he’s 42 this season

:lol:

[LaRusso's] wife should've cheated on him by now.

His wife is hot.

-Mrs. Laruso is so damn fine, lawd

Also, I felt a certain way when the wife mentioned she didn’t tell Daniel about bashing a damn car with a human being in it, despite being married for almost two decades. Cheating is most definitely a possibility with her.

:lol:

This is insane.
The writing for this show is so good, so good.
I’ve never seen a program pull off being super corny and have that aspect make the program exceptional.
This Show is in a League of its Own in that regard.
Every Season is an added measure that works based on the characters they recycle and the characters that they add.

season was way better than last season

oh man they gave me what i wanted the most!

more chozen!!!!

terry definately bringing barnes back.

**** i hate stingray. please never bring him back

torrys dad is gonna end up being either barnes or dutch

Larusso wife average at best, look like aged cheese.

Tried to swindle Tory head about her kid and shorty still got dropped in front of her.

And miss me with that random out of no where you got arrested report. You not hard.

You work in a dealership with your husband.
I'm sayin! She didn't tell Daniel about something that irrelevant BEFORE getting married? It's not like it was a felony and she was on probation or some ish. That's trust issues and sus as hell. Ngl, I respect Daniel for wiping the hockey guys for disrespecting his dealership queen though, peak of the season for him.

So the cassette is upside down but the label on the cassette is rightside up?
Johnny's a genius! 8)
Actually I don't know what the heck is going there. :lol:

Yeah, that's expert cassette tape labeling because the ribbon would be on top when you put it in the walkman. Necessary, not really? But definitely someone who knows how to think two steps ahead:lol:

This dude really deaded Maverick in Top Gun though:wow: Can't wait to see a Youtube reviewer show how the movie was really about Iceman:lol:

Season 5 has already wrapped shooting.
Oh damn for real? I wonder if they'll have us wait until December again, not much SFX so there's no reason this thing should be pumped out by end of summer right? Kid that plays Miguel is in that DC movie coming out next year, so the ending makes sense and I'd be surprised to see much of him beyond Season 5.

season was way better than last season

oh man they gave me what i wanted the most!

more chozen!!!!

terry definately bringing barnes back.

**** i hate stingray. please never bring him back

torrys dad is gonna end up being either barnes or dutch

Yoooo, that would be crazy if Dutch was the pops though.

But yeah, F stingray.

Johnny telling Miguels grandma "Just like the old country" when serving her up some salsa from a jug. May be the funniest line from this season next to I'll be awake when he meant being woke:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Only watched the episode. This show is so really damn good at not taking itself serious, but being serious :rofl:

Like Kreese talking to Silver that karate is forever :lol:
Silver doing the spin kick on his bottles at home alone :lol:
Zack and Cody triplet at the skate park because his pops whooped him :rofl:
Miguel looking rough :lol:
The Cobra Kai chick is so damn cute. In love with her.

Moon... :emoji_heart_eyes:

That's why Hawk/Eli is my favorite character of the series! I enjoyed his character development through the seasons.

Overall I thought it was a good season and am interested in S5.

I might be alone in here, but, to me, the writing was less crisp. Less on point.
Maybe even rushed. The story lines also made less sense to me or didn't gel
like in previous seasons. Like someone else said, some of the themes/dialogue
are getting too repetitive for me to fully enjoy.

I won't say I'm disappointed but this season didn't elevate the series for me.
Really didn't care for any of the new characters (or Anthony LaRusso.) And
yes - I didn't want to see that weirdo Stingray back...they tried to make him
relatable...but it didn't work for me.

Glad to see Terrance Silver back...I mean, he's no worse at acting than he
was 30 years ago.

After hearing him say he was on cocaine back in the day I had to go and watch clips from the third Karate Kid and yep makes perfect sense :lol:

Back
Top Bottom