COBRA KAI - Karate Kid Sequel - Learn the Way of the Fist - S5 09/09/22

Yeah the last 3 episodes saved the season.

Johnny is a national treasure.

First he hit Miguel with the "don't move" then laughed at the fact that paralyzed and laughed at his own joke.

Then he hit Daniel with the "Nice jacket, what is that velvet? Do you sleep in that" LMAO!
Just finished the last few episodes and I love how they left it. The comedy and the up coming season 4 drama should be a must watch.

I kinda felt like Ali won’t be back since there isn’t anything else for her to do. Daniel has his wife, Johnny got Carmen. I’m glad she spoke on a few things that finally gave us closure. Daniel man.... :smh: blaming the car wreck on her when she told him about the brakes. Dude is too much of a hot-head.

Has anyone ever done karate on here or know anyone who does it?
In real time can they kickaaa?
Sorry for the ignorance.

Sorry for the ignorance.
Lol I did as a kid for 1 year, I suck at kicks so I ended up boxing instead... my 10 year old does TKD. He’s a blue belt. No strikes to the head when they spar. I think same for karate.

You gotta be telling me that was Terry Silver on the phone who Kreese was calling at the end. There was a guy that was apart of Kreeses crew that I thought was Silver at one point. He had the slick back hair in ponytail and everything. Then they off'd him lol. Love where this is going and I hope they bring back a new character season 4. I got a feeling its Barnes tho.

Sorry for the ignorance.
I took it when I was 14 and got up to purple or orange belt, can’t remember well. I mainly used it for the blocking/self defense parts when there was trouble in school. I never struck anyone because my dad would’ve beat my *** had I received a suspension. The only time it ever came in handy was many years later during b-ball pick up games, again in self defense to block. However, my punches were credited to Ryu and Sub-Zero :lol:

They already "brought back" Terry Silver. He was he scared kid who was supposed to fight their leader. That's why he owes Krese his life.

I never watched The Next Karate Kid with Hillary Swank, did Daniel even know her? If not, she doesn’t fit into this show at all. :lol: @ Jayden Smith’s character.

I never watched The Next Karate Kid with Hillary Swank, did Daniel even know her? If not, she doesn’t fit into this show at all. :lol: @ Jayden Smith’s character.

I've still only seen the first two Karate Kid movies.

Just caught up on my Cobra Kai season 2 & 3.

Never liked Johnny's character in the original
but I can identify with the character in Cobra Kai.

"Where'd all that time go?" - Tommy
"I don't know." - Johnny

Sorry for the ignorance.

Did Tae Kwon Do as a kid from age 8-11 and I actually got my blackbelt. I doubt it'd do anything for me now as far as fighting actual people go, but I think it helped me a lot during my life with learning how to have good coordination for other sports.

I did take it as elective for my undergrad five years ago and while I couldn't kick as high as I used to, the muscle memory and form was surprisingly still there. Started my son in it last Jan but then Covid hit and we stopped.

Did Tae Kwon Do as a kid from age 8-11 and I actually got my blackbelt. I doubt it'd do anything for me now as far as fighting actual people go, but I think it helped me a lot during my life with learning how to have good coordination for other sports.

I did take it as elective for my undergrad five years ago and while I couldn't kick as high as I used to, the muscle memory and form was surprisingly still there. Started my son in it last Jan but then Covid hit and we stopped.
how young can I get my kid in to it. I was thinking as soon as she turned 5 but is that too early.
I already have her climbing stuff and rough housing a little. im trying to create a Natasha romonoff.

how young can I get my kid in to it. I was thinking as soon as she turned 5 but is that too early.
I already have her climbing stuff and rough housing a little. im trying to create a Natasha romonoff.

That's not too early. Get her into nice routine with it, that's if she ends up enjoying it which would be key.

did tae kwon do as well until end of middle school. went all the way to state champs and won in my age class for sparring and got second place for poomsae. reached up to second degree black belt.

i hated doing tae kwon do because growing up other kids would make fun of me and since im Korean, i got the typical racist jokes that came along with it.

but im thankful my parents forced me to do it because it opened up doors to other sports. eventually got super serious into basketball in middle school + high school. Then went into powerlifting, which is currently what im doing now.

F9DCBD6D-5D6B-4A5B-B652-81C45C1E406B.jpeg

my first and second degree black belt

Back
Top Bottom