COBRA KAI - Karate Kid Sequel - Learn the Way of the Fist - S5 09/09/22

that exchange with johnny and miguel was hilarious!!! they had a great exchange there, you can tell they get along off camera too....

Bro the way they have LaRusso infatuated with Miyagi is real creepy at times. Every episode he has to mention him. Kind of how on the ‘All the Smoke’ podcast Matt Barnes mentions the 07 squad on every episode they can :lol:
miyagi was grooming ol boy

if they dont bring in chozen to even the odds next season i wont be surprised if hillary swank isnt brought in.

also i can see next season being the last one considering theres not much left to tell of the current new generation.

atleast the world knows now what we all knew for decades. that chozen is far more superior than larusso.

its true they brought him in this season but if they bring in silver and barnes next season chozen will need to be brought in or else silver barnes and kreese are gonna murder larruso and johnny.

I still HATE the finishing sequence to the CHozen/Larusso fight in Karate Kid 2. What the hell was he hitting CHozen with man. :lol:

I still HATE the finishing sequence to the CHozen/Larusso fight in Karate Kid 2. What the hell was he hitting CHozen with man. :lol:

Daniel-san doesn't have a single athletic bone in his body. He always looks like he's pretending to be a Martial Artist. It infuriates me. No fluidity to any of his movements. All of his sequences are weak and I always have a hard time suspending disbelief THAT much.

Daniel-san doesn't have a single athletic bone in his body. He always looks like he's pretending to be a Martial Artist. It infuriates me. No fluidity to any of his movements. All of his sequences are weak and I always have a hard time suspending disbelief THAT much.

Right there with you.

I also felt the same way about people "summoning" Sam in different points in S3 as if she was the difference maker. :lol:

i just thought Daniel was just too old to be doing all those moves. he's 60 after all. but then again, johnny's like 55 so not that far behind...

That reporter from like the 1st min of the 1st episode thick as hell. Wack they hid it with the banner.

20210104_184756.jpg

300.gif

Man those last few episodes... :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

I hope they end it well on season 4 tops this one.

Yeah the last 3 episodes saved the season.

Johnny is a national treasure.

First he hit Miguel with the "don't move" then laughed at the fact that paralyzed and laughed at his own joke.

Then he hit Daniel with the "Nice jacket, what is that velvet? Do you sleep in that" LMAO!

yeah the first couple of episodes with them dealing with the fallout of the brawl were hella boring to me.....

after watching this series, i'm starting to see that Daniel was the bully in the Karate Kid movie. Barney Stinson was right all along!!!!

This show was definitely inspired by the point of views from that show/YouTube videos of the past. It owns it pretty well too.

My dude Kreese out here playing chess while these fools playing checkers.
the smoothness to talk to the council :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom