clown

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

haha taking pics of yourself with that much money is wack...yall saved ur money to take one pic and then go spend it on nonsense
208jxhv.gif

SPOTS RUSHERZ, graduate HS, go to college, learn to appreciate what you have and stop being loud about it, and quit the circa early 2000s dipset

Fang bian, think thats cool?
Funny how fast it lost its value against the dollar and will continue to do so. SMH @ people who jumped on the euro/pound train. World reserve currency isstill the dollar and is the most secure. It has more spending power then the pound. Give it 'till last 2009
Its funny that when we spent 4 bucks a gallon, europeans spent 10 buck (4-5 euros) a gallon :-\ [germans at least. from what what I remember]

Originally Posted by nick0lis

the ones who really got it dont flaunt it. "the loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room"-Frank Lucas
not true

ws6yoj.jpg

2ce54dz.jpg

281gc54.jpg

OP should be embarrassed by his so called "stacks"

http://money.cnn.com/pf/f...s/lists/global_gasprices/

The thing most NTers tend to forget is that the internet is more than just the U.S. Its just that most people who post on NT are from the U.S. Nike is anAmerican brand, and Jordans are hard to find in stores out of the U.S. (save Canada). When we make posts about flouride in the water (like someone didyesterday), it should be noted Europeans are dumbed down in the same manner and that other nations in Europe are in a similar pickle as us with theireconomies. Ours is just the biggest and most influential, which is why you hear of it. Also, as a superpower, we get a lot of international media attention(others are informed of our situtation) yet we know little of their situtation because our media does not report it as they do. This is why a lot of Europeanscall Americans stupid. If you actually read international headlines, you'll realize they have their fair share of idiots who compete with spot rusherz

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

the ones who really got it dont flaunt it. "the loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room"-Frank Lucas
not true

ws6yoj.jpg

2ce54dz.jpg

281gc54.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

not true

ws6yoj.jpg

2ce54dz.jpg

281gc54.jpg

Originally Posted by Nktran001

"Just a rubber band on my wrist, no jewels -- I ain't gotta prove I'm rich, I'm no fool." -Cassidy
It relates in a way. And yes, i quoted myself from another thread..
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom