Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Okay now answer me this

Do you OWN a home

Do you OWN the title of your car

What is your stock portfolio looking like, do you own any CD's, Municipal Bonds & etc.

Having all that cash with no type of wealth = hustling backwards
I'm still in high school
smokin.gif
... I'm in pretty good shape
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
well if you're in high school... here's some advice

- judging from your comment about "light day" I'm assuming you're referring to one of the two

1) you're a "baller" and this "stack" was all you brought out that day to "spend"
2) you're a "pusher" and this "stack" was what you made today

in either case.

STOP IT. You're in high school. Don't %!@* up your life trying to be Rich Porter. Ever heard of RICO? What about Mandatory Minimum Sentencing? If you think that's the life you want, go ahead. But trust me, the gangster life is not for you if you're flashing your cash to impress us on Niketalk, Alpo.

Stick to Junior Varsity wrestling and scamming lunch money off the Debate team. At least that way you won't end up in Sing Sing playing the skin flute for DeMarcus and the boys.

i was thinking HS too about this dude...seeing the graph paper in the background of the money smh�
if that money is not legit and you still that young...thats not very attractive...
smh.gif
Since when does it matter what kind of paper a tag is on?
laugh.gif

2nd - The Money IS legit, where did I say I deal drugs?

reading is fundamental
smh.gif
$%%*...with that reading is fundamental crap...no one is saying that YOU DO DEAL, would you rather it be said, hey where and how to you make yourpaper???? answer that......next time you bored and wanna flash your cash, go find some lil high schoolers (most likely some groupie girls...if you thatfly...
tired.gif
) and flash mommy n daddys money to them...

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Okay now answer me this

Do you OWN a home

Do you OWN the title of your car

What is your stock portfolio looking like, do you own any CD's, Municipal Bonds & etc.

Having all that cash with no type of wealth = hustling backwards
I'm still in high school
smokin.gif
... I'm in pretty good shape
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
well if you're in high school... here's some advice

- judging from your comment about "light day" I'm assuming you're referring to one of the two

1) you're a "baller" and this "stack" was all you brought out that day to "spend"
2) you're a "pusher" and this "stack" was what you made today

in either case.

STOP IT. You're in high school. Don't %!@* up your life trying to be Rich Porter. Ever heard of RICO? What about Mandatory Minimum Sentencing? If you think that's the life you want, go ahead. But trust me, the gangster life is not for you if you're flashing your cash to impress us on Niketalk, Alpo.

Stick to Junior Varsity wrestling and scamming lunch money off the Debate team. At least that way you won't end up in Sing Sing playing the skin flute for DeMarcus and the boys.

i was thinking HS too about this dude...seeing the graph paper in the background of the money smh�
if that money is not legit and you still that young...thats not very attractive...
smh.gif
Since when does it matter what kind of paper a tag is on?
laugh.gif

2nd - The Money IS legit, where did I say I deal drugs?

reading is fundamental
smh.gif
$%%*...with that reading is fundamental crap...no one is saying that YOU DO DEAL, would you rather it be said, hey where and how to you make your paper???? answer that......next time you bored and wanna flash your cash, go find some lil high schoolers (most likely some groupie girls...if you that fly...
tired.gif
) and flash mommy n daddys money to them...
My parents don't give me money
laugh.gif
.. and this doyung guy called me Alpo (
smokin.gif
) and he is well-known for dealing drugs.

Next time I'm bored and 'want to flash my cash'... I'll make another NT thread similar to this one
grin.gif
WITH MORE STACKS
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom