clown

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Hold up, so you're 18, and you get paid 8 g's every two weeks?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

whats funny homie? you sayin it aint possible? you mad because you got out balled? plus in your OP you said this..

Light day
grin.gif
... and no I didn't empty out my bank account to take this picture
eyes.gif

so you make 1k a day on a light day so you should be pullin in 7k+ a week right? But your doubtin I pulled in 8k? you fraudin homie?

On a serious tip though, why do yall keep such large amounts of money in your house? All of yall would be covered by FDIC anyway...i'm just saying though.If I lived a life of crime I would be gathering yall's info and run up in your house, i'm so serious. All I would have to do if gather bits and piecesfrom NT/Facebook/Myspace and look yall up or your parents online or in the phone book. Just a thought...

703 Hwy wrote:
On a serious tip though, why do yall keep such large amounts of money in your house? All of yall would be covered by FDIC anyway...i'm just saying though. If I lived a life of crime I would be gathering yall's info and run up in your house, i'm so serious. All I would have to do if gather bits and pieces from NT/Facebook/Myspace and look yall up or your parents online or in the phone book. Just a thought...
eek.gif
damn bruh...appears to me that you just spelled it out forthe lurkers

It's funny how this lame keeps avoiding FifthName's question
laugh.gif

whats funny homie? you sayin it aint possible? you mad because you got out balled?

hold up hold up hold up. your callin me out for not answerin how i make my money, when you ignored the question for 20 pages? **** of here homie.

and to the dude who asked. I work, work, work, work. then hustle, hustle. and throw 13 college hours this semester. I have little spare time which I usuallyspend online or with the chick. Just work hard and stay dedicated and you will make your paper bro.

and to SPOT RUSHERZ, its been 22 pages and you still aint said how you made your money and everytime some asks you try to rip or call them out. You a lame+@%#!. You had over 5k posts in such a little time? GET OFF THE NET AND GET A LIFE YOUNGIN.. oh and stop ridin Cams @##* you look like a $%#$

EDIT: PLUS you said you made 1k on a light day, so why you trippin acting like 8k in 2 weeks aint possible? by your first post, you should be makin that weeklyam i right?

Just work hard and stay dedicated and you will make your paper bro.

Dude Posts $8,000... now he givin' 'how to make money' tips like he Russell Simmons
roll.gif

You had over 5k posts in such a little time?

I have a lot of free time
pimp.gif
.. having free time, while still gettin money
pimp.gif

GET OFF THE NET AND GET A LIFE YOUNGIN

What makes you think I don't have a life?
laugh.gif
... I can't post on NT from my PHONE?
laugh.gif

You a lame +@%#!.

oh and stop ridin Cams @##* you look like a $%#$

Why so much profanity son??.. are you really that upset with me? you really think that about me son?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

When I said it was a light day, thats what I had on me... where did I say I made that in 1 day?
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

laugh.gif

whats funny homie? you sayin it aint possible? you mad because you got out balled?

hold up hold up hold up. your callin me out for not answerin how i make my money, when you ignored the question for 20 pages? **** of here homie.

and to the dude who asked. I work, work, work, work. then hustle, hustle. and throw 13 college hours this semester. I have little spare time which I usually spend online or with the chick. Just work hard and stay dedicated and you will make your paper bro.

and to SPOT RUSHERZ, its been 22 pages and you still aint said how you made your money and everytime some asks you try to rip or call them out. You a lame +@%#!. You had over 5k posts in such a little time? GET OFF THE NET AND GET A LIFE YOUNGIN.. oh and stop ridin Cams @##* you look like a $%#$

EDIT: PLUS you said you made 1k on a light day, so why you trippin acting like 8k in 2 weeks aint possible? by your first post, you should be makin that weekly am i right?
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]Come on now dude, you bandwagon hating and jumping down spots throat for.... why come onNT, the site that you should know will expose your lying !$% at the first site of someone catching you sleeping and set your %@#$ out my dude.....[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]8,000 every two weeks?[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]lets do the math.... 8,000 x 2=16,000(monthly).... 16,000x 12= 192,000(yearly)[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]at 18, while still in college? you not seeing that kinda cake duke... take yall lying !$% back to ISSor Superfuture with that mess before NT detects expose you.... YOU LAME DUNNY[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]AND JUST SO YOU KNOW...[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]
14xywas.jpg
[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]FEENIE DISAPPROVES...[/color]

Spot, so your *!!@+!# carries 1k around with you on a light day? where you from homie? you must be some little rich kid playin with daddys money, because ifyou lived in a rough city there no way in hell you would walk round with 1k in your pocket.

and to Cobra, I aint "bandwagon hatin" every post this dude has, he posts a pick of Cam? Thats %#@@ riding if I have ever seen it. I never said Imade 8k EVERY TWO weeks. I said thats what I made the last 2 weeks. Learn to read homie. btw the avy is still hilarious.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

laugh.gif

and to the dude who asked. I work, work, work, work. then hustle, hustle. and throw 13 college hours this semester. I have little spare time which I usually spend online or with the chick. Just work hard and stay dedicated and you will make your paper bro.

and to SPOT RUSHERZ, its been 22 pages and you still aint said how you made your money and everytime some asks you try to rip or call them out. You a lame +@%#!. You had over 5k posts in such a little time? GET OFF THE NET AND GET A LIFE YOUNGIN.. oh and stop ridin Cams @##* you look like a $%#$

EDIT: PLUS you said you made 1k on a light day, so why you trippin acting like 8k in 2 weeks aint possible? by your first post, you should be makin that weekly am i right?
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]Come on now dude, you bandwagon hating and jumping down spots throat for.... why come on NT, the site that you should know will expose your lying !$% at the first site of someone catching you sleeping and set your %@#$ out my dude.....[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]lets do the math.... 8,000 x 2=16,000(monthly).... 16,000x 12= 192,000(yearly)[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]at 18, while still in college? you not seeing that kinda cake duke... take yall lying !$% back to ISS or Superfuture with that mess before NT detects expose you.... YOU LAME DUNNY[/color]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
@ the PM

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]Come on now dude, you bandwagon hating and jumping down spots throat for.... why come on NT, the site that you should know will expose your lying !$% at the first site of someone catching you sleeping and set your %@#$ out my dude.....[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]at 18, while still in college? you not seeing that kinda cake duke... take yall lying !$% back to ISS or Superfuture with that mess before NT detects expose you.... YOU LAME DUNNY[/color]

Don't bring sufu into this. They actually ARE grown men who actually have careers and pull more money than most guys on NT.

SPOT, you kept sayin I was duckin question. I answered every question. Its been 23 pages, you still aint answered how you make your bread bro. Stop tryin to becool and callin people out when your the dude whos duckin everything thrown at you

^^ dude your PM I couldnt even understand. Dont be mad because I am makin the money you wish you were. The way you was talkin to me, you can tell you stillstuck in the hood. Dont hate because people are doin the %+*+ your DREAM bout doin.

^^ dude your PM I couldnt even understand. Dont be mad because I am makin the money you wish you were. The way you was talkin to me, you can tell you still stuck in the hood. Dont hate because people are doin the %+*+ your DREAM bout doin.

beans.jpg

^^ dude your PM I couldnt even understand. Dont be mad because I am makin the money you wish you were. The way you was talkin to me, you can tell you still stuck in the hood. Dont hate because people are doin the %+*+ your DREAM bout doin.
no wonder you hatin on my money bro. by the way you talk I can tell you still in the hood. dont run it, justbecause you mad I am making the money you want to be making.

-------------------------------------
To:tylerhundley.niketalk
Sent:December 1, 2008, 7:16 pm

you wack in that money thread B. tryna go hard body on a cat for doing the same wack $%!+ you did. self inflicted L in mybook. you lame dunny. straight square status.

-------------------------------------
To:Cobra Kai.niketalk
Sent:December 1, 2008, 6:53 pm

lmao. im sorry i seen your avatar and i HAD to message you. thats some hilarious $%!+ bro. i lol'd in real life lol niceman

[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]You still failing TYLER....[/color]
laugh.gif

SPOT we still waitin to hear how you make your bread. you can call people out all you want but you the one who looks like a @*$+$ when you havent answered aquestion after 23 pages

Lol this dude tylerhundley still ducking the question. He skated around it with that work, work, work, and then hustle...****. He knows he hit the savingsaccount on that one. Their is no way ANY 18 year old is pulling 8k on any 2 weeks...what did you sell your car or something that week. Then he had the nerve togive everyone business advice NEGRO PLEASE.

Back
Top Bottom