clown

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

to the OP, get off Cams *%%* bruh lol and not once in the last 20 pages have I seen you say HOW you made that stack. You deny that is dirty money, but until you tell us HOW you made it, then its dirty IMO
The hell up and stop sendin' me PMs duke

u1myf.jpg

Why does it matter how the next man gets money in his pockets?

I don't give a #!+% how dudes get money, all I care about, is that I'm gettin' it.

Son posted in the thread AND sent a PM, askin the same question
smh.gif
.. stop riding.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

riding? bruh you need to grow up. you got a stack bruh. ONE stack and you braggin bout it. You still in high school. I was only askin because if you are sellindrugs then stop now. You come on here talkin bout "oh doggie, i got bread, i got cake, im in high school, i pay for my own whip and apartment." Okaythats cool. Just because I ask a question dont mean I am "ridin" I was askin because I am tryin to help you out.

Okay so you got a car and you might get your own crib.. but whos payin for your college homie? You dont NEED to stay fresh, you dont NEED your own crib, youNEED an education. Esp if your dumb enough to come here braggin bout ONE STACK. I asked you how you made it because if your sellin dope, thats the wrong way togo. Take it from experience homie. Sellin dope might sound good, but you start makin a little money and you let it go to your head thinkin sellin dope can beyour full time job and +!+%. I been to jail on numerous occasions and let me be the first to tell your young *$% that you dont want to end up there.

So before you try to say someones "ridin" you, maybe you and your weak *$% one grand should sit back, grab a notebook, or hell grab some more of thatgraphing paper from your first picture, and sit back and take notes youngin. Get off Cams %**@, stop thinking your hard and got bread because you sell dope.Just wait til someone on here figures out you live near them, and your braggin bout havin paper and your *$% is ready to get robbed. Grown men dont brag bouthaving money, esp a weak *$% 1k. You have a lot to learn little homie. start takin notes.

You just learned a life lesson *@@*@.

Spot you's a $#%-hole in Gears straight talkin ishh to everyone
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
....took it too far with the Mexican jokes on methough homey

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Spot you's a $#%-hole in Gears straight talkin ishh to everyone
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
....took it too far with the Mexican jokes on me though homey
I never heard of you in my life.

I find it
laugh.gif
@ how people try to join the bandwagon and get at me.

I'm in high school and I was making cake from ebay, and 40 hour weeks. Drugs aren't the only way high schoolers can make cake.

Lol i think that ovekilla, but i can take jokes on live i guess, but this thread should of died a long time go

Originally Posted by DB WEST

I'm in high school and I was making cake from ebay, and 40 hour weeks. Drugs aren't the only way high schoolers can make cake.
Word, thats what lames don't understand
laugh.gif

y'all still dealin in US dollar bills? step it up to the euros.

earning interest on money >>> storing your money in a shoebox

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

double post.
You're on 56K.

Step your connection game up then reply to my posts
happy.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that all you got to say bruh? grow up. you want to see stacks? if you gonna come, then come correct homie.
just got paid from the last 2 weeks and thought OP would like to see what grown men make. I dont like flashin my money, but I will make an exception for thisyoung dude.
1192ohw.jpg

65o4eb.jpg

nfsfls.jpg

idhnra.jpg

so to Spot Rusherz, before you go callin people out, and runnin it about havin a stack.. thats EIGHT stacks for you son. 2 weeks of legit work for that. STEPYOUR WEAK GAME UP.
threads over, we have already seen like 5 people throw up more cash then you and you thought you was ballin hard.
smh.gif

I didn't brag about having money son
laugh.gif
.. I was bored so I posted it.. I never said I had the most money in this thread
laugh.gif

DUDES WITH FULL TIME JOBS THO

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Congrats?.. you have more money than a 17 year old high school student .......... '
pimp.gif
' ?

i dont like flashin money. dude tries to rip everyone in the thread so i had to set him straight. and yeah i make more then a 17 year old HS student, but guesswhat your only a year younger then me homie. You act like I am a 40 year old dude tryin to call you out. You thought you was the ishhh for makin 1k at 17? Thataint $$$+.

oh and guys, i dont pull 200,000 a year. I am working my way to law school for that (everyone stay in school) I just had a good November lol

i dont like flashin money. dude tries to rip everyone in the thread so i had to set him straight. and yeah i make more then a 17 year old HS student, but guess what your only a year younger then me homie. You act like I am a 40 year old dude tryin to call you out. You thought you was the ishhh for makin 1k at 17? That aint $%!$.

Hold up, so you're 18, and you get paid 8 g's every two weeks?

Back
Top Bottom