Closed

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

UPDATE

She texted me hi friend! and asked if i knew when we would get our checks for the project.

I txted i in a couple weeks and that they better have my paper ready soon

She texted LoL

Then she said some senior guy down stairs asked her for her number

Pay attention. Respond with " Go for it. Maybe we'll go on a double date with my wife." And then check up on the double date a couple weeks later.

Figured the word HI FRIEND! made it clear it was good to text back

wrong and if your not telling your wife that you are texting this woman shame on you. you already are starting the process of ruining your marriage

UPDATE

She texted me hi friend! and asked if i knew when we would get our checks for the project.

She texted LoL

Your wife is going to get that check once you get divorced.
laugh.gif

...This is a grown man on NikeTalk...with a wife?...
...making these sorts of moves?....

...and still not up on game?
grin.gif

Man...
30t6p3b.gif

Bruh you gonna need to explain yourself and your background before NT gives you more info.

Did you get married young? Do you have kids? 

How is this not being clear to you? You obviously felt it was wrong enough for you to even ASK us...

Next thread you post will be asking for suggestions of divorce lawyers and the best motels in the area for you to hole up in. 

Smarten up homie. You can't be THAT behind the curve when it comes to flirting with thirsty women. Did you forget how you scored your wife?

This guy is responding to texts like "Hi, Friend!"....the hell is wrong with that picture? 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Dudes don't learn man...

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Smarten up homie. You can't be THAT behind the curve when it comes to flirting with thirsty women. Did you forget how you scored your wife?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Seriously though I'm asking the same questions as putty.

Were you 19 when you got married? How old are you now? Lowkey you sound like a child.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Seriously though I'm asking the same questions as putty.

Were you 19 when you got married? How old are you now? Lowkey you sound like a child.

For the record, i'm not trying to call his wife thirsty
laugh.gif
, but she obviously signed up to spend the rest of her life with OP...so theres something he DID or DID NOT do that made her want to shack up.
and whatever it was, it wasn't him being up on game enough to know that hes walking into a trap right now.
30t6p3b.gif

Thats what being married is about.

You don't just STOP seeing pretty women. Its about how you handle it that defines what your marriage means to you.

Now mind you, i'm ignoring all of my personal thoughts on the concept of marriage, monogamy, and modern society etc., out of this. 

I'm just saying OP, you signed up for this.

It seems like you want us to give you the subtle OK to knock this one down, but you don't have the fortitude to shut her down on your own. You're a married man. The epitome of a stable man, according to society...

....but you can't handle the advances of random women? ...Come on son...you're leaving out details. I'm sure you already crossed the line but dont wanna tell us. 

We won't validate what your "commitment" means to you. Only you can do that. 

Originally Posted by cap1229

She owns a beauty salon so you know the type of chick im takin about.... my office was hired to help her business
actually i don't know the type of chick your talking about. business owner? go getter?
Waaaaaiit....how did I just see this?

Bruh, you weren't consulting for no damn corporation.
laugh.gif
...you made it seem more "official" than that. 
roll.gif

I thought Bain or Deloitte doing work or something.  
laugh.gif

You were helping a random chick with her HAIR SALON?....you already know what time it is. 
roll.gif
And YES, i'm asserting that there are stereotypes being fulfilled here.

OP, you're SUPER weak for this.
30t6p3b.gif
...I can only imagine what your wife puts up with on the low from you and you don't even notice it because you can't realize when a chick is trying to break up your marriage.

Dudes in here talking about "she wants to network"...She owns a hair salon not even a place you can order a MEAL at... 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
 .Unless shes doing A-listers or politicians  weaves in there, then I'm not really losing sleep over it. 
eyes.gif

This is a completely random side note: Everyone in here that pops up in the religion threads that are self-identified theists are all saying: call her back, don't leave her hanging, smash, etc. And everyone who is typically a non-believer/theist is saying its a bad idea...Theres a general understanding of empathy and self-serving component that i'm seeing from certain usernames and not others that I think is not being addressed here...it makes me wonder if there is a correlation. Its just something I've noticed, but its probably not worth derailing the thread for. 

This is a completely random side note: Everyone in here that pops up in the religion threads that are self-identified theists are all saying: call her back, don't leave her hanging, smash, etc. And everyone who is typically a non-believer/theist is saying its a bad idea...Theres a general understanding of empathy and self-serving component that i'm seeing from certain usernames and not others that I think is not being addressed here...it makes me wonder if there is a correlation. Its just something I've noticed, but its probably not worth derailing the thread for. 

grin.gif

indifferent.gif
 Any chance you can get huh? 

lol your trying to find every excuse to talk to her. im assuming you have a wedding ring the chick probably noticed that first. shes gonna end your marriage and what is she gonna end up with? an even bigger ego. if you slip up with her shell already know you arent trustworthy

I think OP is just looking for people to tell him to smash and reasons to rationalize it. Otherwise, you wouldnt have consulted NT. But yeh i agree with that cats above me, you asking questions like you 15 in a half. Looking real green.

Believe or not it's alot of shady women out here, they see that wedding ring and want what the other women has. It's a challenge.

My homie just tied the knot recently and he told me he gets so much box thrown at him it's crazy.

Hell my girl bought me a promise ring, I wore it for 2 months. Some many older women were in my grill it was crazy.

This is clearly one of those situation. Clear your head homie, your a married man. Keep that drama out your home.

Pretty sure your wife would be pissed at the fact a random broad is texting you.

Op what do you want from this thread some
pimp.gif
smilies .A megatron post a henzo face, a method man essay ,a silly puty copy pasta pic and multi color sentence.Like you need to tell this chick no and get her away from you as much as possible.

It's not that serious. Plenty of people have female/male friends in this same situation. Sidenote: Katie is a cuffer.

At this point your willingly letting yourself get set up. You like the attention man, don't front.

You have already made the first mistake.....posting this on the internet.  If you are going to be grimey be grimey. Leave no traceable evidence.

I love the NT fam but some people on here OD.  Calling peoples work to get them fired over an ebay mishap. Wouldn't put it past anyone who may know you to send this to your wife or something.

Originally Posted by buggz05

UPDATE

She texted LoL

Pay attention. Respond with " Go for it. Maybe we'll go on a double date with my wife." And then check up on the double date a couple weeks later.

THIS!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by buggz05

UPDATE

She texted LoL

THIS!!
pimp.gif
That's one of the best posts I've seen in this thread.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

If you have to put THIS much thought into it... then you know it's wrong.

Put yourself in your wife's shoes and get your head on straight.

Deny that $%+!%!

pimp.gif

Let me tell you the whole story.

I made a thread earlier this week about being married and having attractive female friends.
Anyway i wrote the thread because i befriended this chick tuesday at work( one time project)
Well she called me thursday to see how i was doing and to thank me for working with her and spending time with her on tuesday.
she also requested me as friend on facebook.
So far i havent called her back and not accepted her friend request.
She also knows im married.What do you guys think am i over thinking this.
Should i ignore or just call her back and say hello.
I aint gonna lie she is hott so as a married man i guess im flattered i still get attention from attractive women.
i definitely would never sleep with her because i love my wife.

whats love got to do with it... i mean you can sleep with someone and not love them... plus whose to say she is gonna give up da P

Call her back. Do not befriend (or whatever you have to do to make friends) on facebook. It won't work out in your favor.

Back
Top Bottom