Closed

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Originally Posted by Yeah

You're flattering yourself. You don't even know this woman's intentions and you're already trying to duck and dodge? She might legitimately be thankful for your help and wants to work with you on another project, or just wants to keep in touch with you because you were nice. The only thing that is making it "wrong" is your own subconscious. Nothing the woman has done is wrong. You're probably just so used to not getting attention in that fashion that it's making you suspicious. I think you're being immature in simply chalking it up as an attempt to come onto you.

Accept her friend request if you want to be FB friends with her, but the very least you can do is call her back and be professional about it.

I guess i left this out.The evening we finished the project she told me:"its funny, i just met you today but i feel closer to you than i do with my sister" lol lol what does that mean lol
That's a game changer.
roll.gif

Oh well. It really can't hurt to at least call her back to say "You're welcome" for the help you gave her. Just be professional, and if she tries to make a move let her know you're committed to your wife. Just because she might find you attractive doesn't mean you have to ignore her completely and act as if she doesn't exist.

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

In thought, you've already cheated on your wife with this woman; you know it, and I know it.

Shame on you.

come on man like one of the posters said maybe its just my ego. All guys have big egos and like the attention too. Like i said i love my wife but was wondering if it was ok to call this girl back.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

She's not worth messing your marriage up.

Ignore her.
If she approaches you in person, ask her about what she likes to do, hobbies and s___.
Say, "Well...a very lucky man will hit the jackpot one day..." then say, "...but I'm going to hit you!"
Proceed to mean mug the broad.
She won't be a niusance after that.

LOLLOLLOL
sorry, scshift but...
roll.gif
roll.gif

but OP... men and women cant be friends thoug fambs...

especially if she's a cutie.

only way yall can be friends is if she's friends w/ ya wife as well...

dont do it. some chicks get an ego boost of prying married men away from thier beautiful married lives...

homewrecking gives them confidence in themselves...

dont do it..

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

You're flattering yourself. You don't even know this woman's intentions and you're already trying to duck and dodge? She might legitimately be thankful for your help and wants to work with you on another project, or just wants to keep in touch with you because you were nice. The only thing that is making it "wrong" is your own subconscious. Nothing the woman has done is wrong. You're probably just so used to not getting attention in that fashion that it's making you suspicious. I think you're being immature in simply chalking it up as an attempt to come onto you.

Accept her friend request if you want to be FB friends with her, but the very least you can do is call her back and be professional about it.

I guess i left this out.The evening we finished the project she told me:"its funny, i just met you today but i feel closer to you than i do with my sister" lol lol what does that mean lol
That's a game changer.
roll.gif

Oh well. It really can't hurt to at least call her back to say "You're welcome" for the help you gave her. Just be professional, and if she tries to make a move let her know you're committed to your wife. Just because she might find you attractive doesn't mean you have to ignore her completely and act as if she doesn't exist.

See i though it just meant i was a good friend...who compares someone they like to a sibling?

That's a game changer.
roll.gif

this. 
If she's really just being friendly she'll do your wife's hair for free one good time. 

For the first time OP, I don't have any advice for this as I have never been in a situation like this
laugh.gif
It's one of those "Is she tryna hit on me or is she bein nice?" But u have to think how you'd feel if it were your wiz in your position.

OP if you finished the job that you had to do for her and you can't professionally gain anything else from her, then... *+* do you even need to speak to her about?

See i though it just meant i was a good friend...who compares someone they like to a sibling?
That could be it, too. Realistically, you won't ever know her real intentions until you interact with her. And even if she does like you, it doesn't mean it will ruin your marriage. Like I said before, all you have to do is remind her of your wife and remain firm in your commitment.

If you're right and she's trying to pry you from your marriage, just politely decline and if it becomes an issue then handle it. However, it's just as likely that she was just trying to be nice to you because you were helpful and you might be able to get your wife hooked up for the low/free,
pimp.gif

Return her call and add her on facebook.

Tell your wife before doing so. Who knows she may be interested in the lady herself. And then it wouldn't be considered cheating.

Spoiler [+]
troll-face.jpg

All of this! %!%@** in here stroking they own ego, lol.

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

In thought, you've already cheated on your wife with this woman; you know it, and I know it.

Shame on you.

come on man like one of the posters said maybe its just my ego. All guys have big egos and like the attention too. Like i said i love my wife but was wondering if it was ok to call this girl back.

I_think_i_love_my_wife.jpg

2rc4pcm.jpg

Why do you guys act like you actually want to be friends with women?
As if you enjoy our company, maybe its cause most of us are so down to earth and love sports 
068366c86d8d666c1accb682ffe5da22313a76da_r.gif

For the most part men seem to only tolerate women for obvious reason,
if your buddies had vagina's and breast women wouldnt stand a chance.

She wants you OP and you know it and you probably like it "closer than my sister"
roll.gif

Cmon son u know what that means dawg. Come down of that ego high. In ur mind ur wondering what that P like. Women love married dudes. If u keep f.n. around she gonna bite yashe gonna bite ya

Be completely aloof.

Handle it professionally

If she puts an offer on the table, politely decline

Decions decions *scratches chin*Been in your position before op It's not worth itAll this talk about " Ohh what if your significant other does it" oh well we don't own nobody but ourselvesThe sooner you cope with that the better

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

She's not worth messing your marriage up.

Ignore her.
If she approaches you in person, ask her about what she likes to do, hobbies and s___.
Say, "Well...a very lucky man will hit the jackpot one day..." then say, "...but I'm going to hit you!"
Proceed to mean mug the broad.
She won't be a niusance after that.

LOLLOLLOL
Monta_laughing.jpg

Back
Top Bottom