Closed

Technically, she hasn't done anything wrong, but she knows what she's doing…

The fact that she already said thank you, now sends you a friend request on fb, and calls you? Logically, why would she do any of those things other than to show some time of interest in you that isn't of the platonic kind? If she wanted it to be strictly work, she wouldn't have friend requested you and she wouldn't have called you? Pick up that phone and accept her friend request will only lead to you all talking about things that have nothing to do with work, further blurring the line that divides work and home.

You seem like a faithful husband, so my advice? Don't answer that phone call, and don't accept that friend request. If you truly want to keep it a relationship that is based on and only at work, why do you need to talk to her outside of work?

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

She's not worth messing your marriage up.

Ignore her.
If she approaches you in person, ask her about what she likes to do, hobbies and s___.
Say, "Well...a very lucky man will hit the jackpot one day..." then say, "...but I'm going to hit you!"
Proceed to mean mug the broad.
She won't be a niusance after that.

LOLLOLLOL
sorry, scshift but...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that's the thing tho, the lady will keep it professional to keep having reasons to deal with you getting slightly more aggressive each time and you low key already wanna hit it anyway

then she'll get your wife involved by doing her hair just to feel her out to gauge the relationship between you to know what angle to take on you

call her to be courteous this one time and if it's not setting up another big business venture then move on

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Technically, she hasn't done anything wrong, but she knows what she's doing…

The fact that she already said thank you, now sends you a friend request on fb, and calls you? Logically, why would she do any of those things other than to show some time of interest in you that isn't of the platonic kind? If she wanted it to be strictly work, she wouldn't have friend requested you and she wouldn't have called you? Pick up that phone and accept her friend request will only lead to you all talking about things that have nothing to do with work, further blurring the line that divides work and home.

You seem like a faithful husband, so my advice? Don't answer that phone call, and don't accept that friend request. If you truly want to keep it a relationship that is based on and only at work, why do you need to talk to her outside of work?

La, La, La....YUP < / Travis Porter >

UPDATE

She texted me hi friend! and asked if i knew when we would get our checks for the project.

I txted i in a couple weeks and that they better have my paper ready soon

She texted LoL

Then she said some senior guy down stairs asked her for her number

UPDATE

She texted me hi friend! and asked if i knew when we would get our checks for the project.

She texted LoL

Im giving your marriage 6 months tops.  This is how it starts

Figured the word HI FRIEND! made it clear it was good to text back

No girl that liked me has ever called me friend but i guess the new texting lingo is different now adaysOh and she texted me this evening when she knows im home which means she aint being secretive so im thinkin it aint something wrong

OP, stop being shook lol. Friend her and that's it. If she tries anything let her know in no uncertain terms that she's crossing the line. You say she's hot, I think you're more afraid of what YOU might do and not her. Self control man.

UPDATE

She texted LoL

C'mon son. It's obvious what she tryna do

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

UPDATE

She texted LoL

This. Don't read into it too much and just run away. Run!

UPDATE

She texted LoL

I think he is just acting naive on purpose  

Originally Posted by MonStar1

UPDATE

She texted LoL

Im giving your marriage 6 months tops.  This is how it starts

laugh.gif
sounds like you had to post this on here to remind yourself you're doin the right thing
laugh.gif

...but you are doing the right thing
pimp.gif
Don't mess up your marriage.

Bro don't ruin your marriage quit playing dumb.Your hurting two things here your job when you get fired when u get fired for unprofessional conduct ,your marriage when she finds out about this and you break your wife's trust

UPDATE

She texted LoL

yup. one of the many old tricks in the book.
seems like you are playing dumb on purpose. this is how marriages end. you put yourself near temptation its gonna mess your world up

Back
Top Bottom