Closed

let me answer your question with another question...

if your wife made a male friend at work, who was attractive, and she got a FB request and phonecall, would you be mad if she called back?

it really depends on what type of relationship you have with your wife (trust and communication wise)

ps- 90% of the NTers on here are gonna ask for pics, or post "its a trap" pics... cause they are in high school and have no concept of marriage and the fragile balance of male/female relationships in your late 20's/30's

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

if your wife made a male friend at work, who was attractive, and she got a FB request and phonecall, would you be mad if she called back?

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Here's your answer.  You don't need to read any further.

I question the legitimacy of this story. I mean there's no pics.

Ofcourse i wouldnt like it but women get attention all the time from good looking and ugly guys.
Its not everyday some hotty says whats up and flirts with you.
You right though I feel bad callin her back. What if she has no interest in me so then im just being rude
She owns a beauty salon so you know the type of chick im takin about.... my office was hired to help her business

Dunno why I read that  and thought you said she was married too.

It's already uncomfortable for you right now so you're doing the right thing by ignoring her request.

Call her back in front of your wife, that way temptation and guilt is taken care of and you're able to act professionally.

...but you should be able to this without her around, you're married!

If you have to put THIS much thought into it... then you know it's wrong.

Put yourself in your wife's shoes and get your head on straight.

Deny that $%+!%!

I dont see the harm. You cant automatically assume that shes trying to get you to cheat. She could genuinely be thankful for your help and honestly facebook requests are worthless and mean nothing in terms of romantic interest

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Deny that $%+!%!
Really? The only reason he's paranoid is because of the stigma of having opposite sex friends while youre married/in a relationship

She's not worth messing your marriage up.

Ignore her.
If she approaches you in person, ask her about what she likes to do, hobbies and s___.
Say, "Well...a very lucky man will hit the jackpot one day..." then say, "...but I'm going to hit you!"
Proceed to mean mug the broad.
She won't be a niusance after that.

Originally Posted by Antidope

I dont see the harm. You cant automatically assume that shes trying to get you to cheat. She could genuinely be thankful for your help and honestly facebook requests are worthless and mean nothing in terms of romantic interest

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Deny that $%+!%!
Really? The only reason he's paranoid is because of the stigma of having opposite sex friends while youre married/in a relationship
If she's just calling to thank him for his help then GREAT! He got the message. No need to call her back. What's he gonna say? "Thank you for thanking me for my help"???? Ummm, no. 
And there's no reason to friend her on facebook. 

Originally Posted by odog24

your pimp game must be strong

LOL thanksIt was in the 70th precentile lolI dont really flirt with girls anymore and if a girl randomly says whats up to me they are 5s and 6s though lol . The one im talkin about now though is def a hottie eventhough she 4 yrs older than me lol

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

She's not worth messing your marriage up.

Ignore her.
If she approaches you in person, ask her about what she likes to do, hobbies and s___.
Say, "Well...a very lucky man will hit the jackpot one day..." then say, "...but I'm going to hit you!"
Proceed to mean mug the broad.
She won't be a niusance after that.

LOLLOLLOL

You're flattering yourself. You don't even know this woman's intentions and you're already trying to duck and dodge? She might legitimately be thankful for your help and wants to work with you on another project, or just wants to keep in touch with you because you were nice. The only thing that is making it "wrong" is your own subconscious. Nothing the woman has done is wrong. You're probably just so used to not getting attention in that fashion that it's making you suspicious. I think you're being immature in simply chalking it up as an attempt to come onto you.

Accept her friend request if you want to be FB friends with her, but the very least you can do is call her back and be professional about it.

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

She owns a beauty salon so you know the type of chick im takin about.... my office was hired to help her business
actually i don't know the type of chick your talking about. business owner? go getter?

Originally Posted by Yeah

You're flattering yourself. You don't even know this woman's intentions and you're already trying to duck and dodge? She might legitimately be thankful for your help and wants to work with you on another project, or just wants to keep in touch with you because you were nice. The only thing that is making it "wrong" is your own subconscious. Nothing the woman has done is wrong. You're probably just so used to not getting attention in that fashion that it's making you suspicious. I think you're being immature in simply chalking it up as an attempt to come onto you.

Accept her friend request if you want to be FB friends with her, but the very least you can do is call her back and be professional about it.

I guess i left this out.The evening we finished the project she told me:"its funny, i just met you today but i feel closer to you than i do with my sister" lol lol what does that mean lol

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

actually i don't know the type of chick your talking about. business owner? go getter?

always done up with their hair did lolglammed up with sexy cloths

Still no pics = creative imagination (well not that creative).

Back
Top Bottom