Closed - New thread started

tyreke is playin tough tonight and hes showed his clutch in chicago before. i hope he goes off in the 4th.

They played kinda how I expected them to 
ohwell.gif

I might be if my boy gets me tix

I'll be at the Warriors home opener tho, do they do anything cool for it?

I'll be at Warriors opener too, they playing my Grizzlies... that's a no brainer for me. Look for me in the light blue alternate Mayo!

I never been to a Kings or Warriors so couldn't tell you that one.

I'll be in SoCal next week so I can't make it, should be dope though. The banter between the fanbases of two cellar dwelling teams will be awesome! Went to a Kings/Warriors game for my birthday a couple years ago and it was fun. Both fanbases travel well when they play each other so expect to see a lot of GSW jerseys.

This one's for you Memhisboi55

Cheap tickets FTW! Then proceed to move down to closer emptier seats like me :lol:
Works all the time!

Last edited:
I might be if my boy gets me tix

I'll be at the Warriors home opener tho, do they do anything cool for it?

I'll be at Warriors opener too, they playing my Grizzlies... that's a no brainer for me. Look for me in the light blue alternate Mayo!

I never been to a Kings or Warriors so couldn't tell you that one.
I haven't been to a Warriors game in years! Hopefully Curry gets hurt.

The Kings home opener is gonna be hella tight!!!

I went to a Kings/Warriors game last season... got off Groupon. Game was hella boring and dead.

I'm hitting the Spurs game next Friday night though!

I'll be in SoCal next week so I can't make it, should be dope though. The banter between the fanbases of two cellar dwelling teams will be awesome! Went to a Kings/Warriors game for my birthday a couple years ago and it was fun. Both fanbases travel well when they play each other so expect to see a lot of GSW jerseys.
This one's for you Memhisboi55

Cheap tickets FTW! Then proceed to move down to closer emptier seats like me :lol:
Works all the time!

haha, nah when my Grizzlies come to town..... I HAVE to get GREAT seats lol.

Back
Top Bottom