Choose one - Chinese or Mexican food (American for both)

Whichever you choose, you lose out on the other for life. You going with Chinese food or Mexican? Both American-inspired.

Go :nerd: .

Mexican easy.

I can't stand most American Chinese dishes
General tsos, sweet n sour pork/chicken, wings, lo mein those crappy egg rolls

I had my filling of that in college.

American inspired, i'd go Mexican, the bastardization is less drastic there. For the absolute best of each, unfiltered though? Chinese. That cuisine is so vast and rich.

If I walk into a spot and it's full of that ethnicity eating I do the birdman hand rub, I know i'm in for something good.

tenor.gif

so we talking taco bell vs panda?

Not fast food joints :lol: we're better than that.

I'm talking your cities top of the top spots. Could be your local take-out as well. Hundreds to choose from for both in NY alone.

So is Mexican.

absolutely. love Mexican food.

but compared to the history and geography of China, its food is much more vast and rich. theres over 56 different ethnicity groups living in China so the options are unlimited.

Not fast food joints :lol: we're better than that.

I'm talking your cities top of the top spots. Could be your local take-out as well. Hundreds to choose from for both in NY alone.

if thats the case then mexican. Im from the DMV so I love my mumbo sauce but tacos > any american Chinese food.

Mexican food ALL DAY.

Think about the Mexican wave other cuisines are trying to ride. They'll put their own ethnic staples IN a burrito. 'Nuff said.

absolutely. love Mexican food.

but compared to the history and geography of China, its food is much more vast and rich. theres over 56 different ethnicity groups living in China so the options are unlimited.

You do realize that there over 60 different cultural groups living in Mexico, all of whom speak different languages? Then you mix in Europeans and Africans and you have a WIDE variety of culinary history.

American Chinese is much more tolerable than American Mexican.

But boy that Mexican Mexican is fuego. Mexican joints out in Cali count as Mexican Mexican right?

Back
Top Bottom