chicken & waffles vol. not roscoe's

Had it last summer in Long Beach and the waffles>> any other waffle I have ever had. The chicken wasn't mindblowing though.

Unfortunately the Waffle House is my only alternative

Had it last summer in Long Beach and the waffles>> any other waffle I have ever had. The chicken wasn't mindblowing though.

Unfortunately the Waffle House is my only alternative

roscoes is cool but its overpriced. their waffles>chicken imo. ive always wondered how waffle house was but there arent any in the la area or the west coast for that matter.

roscoes is cool but its overpriced. their waffles>chicken imo. ive always wondered how waffle house was but there arent any in the la area or the west coast for that matter.

There are way better places for chicken and way better places for waffles but it's the combination that keep people coming back. We have a place called Lolo's here in AZ that I think is a little bit better straight up. Roscoe's smouthered is better though.

There are way better places for chicken and way better places for waffles but it's the combination that keep people coming back. We have a place called Lolo's here in AZ that I think is a little bit better straight up. Roscoe's smouthered is better though.

always liked chicken..
loves to eat waffles..
why not both..

hope that roscoe's comes to the philippines..

always liked chicken..
loves to eat waffles..
why not both..

hope that roscoe's comes to the philippines..

Originally Posted by kbweezy24
Man your avy is
pimp.gif

I was at IHOP friday and they had chicken and waffles. I didn't try it cause every time I tried chicken there it was mad dry and tasted like trash.

I was at IHOP friday and they had chicken and waffles. I didn't try it cause every time I tried chicken there it was mad dry and tasted like trash.

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

IHOP is serving up a limited
time variety that ventures into some foreign territory for the pancake
house chain. Participating restaurants, for a limited time, will be
offering up Chicken & Waffles on the same
plate, combining chicken tenders with their crispy Belgian waffles. For
those interested customers who can’t find a Roscoe’s
in proximity, this might be the next best thing. Oh yeah, they have a
decently humorous video commercial for the deal that’s worth your 30
seconds

Chicken Tenders? Fail

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

what the hell were they thinking?

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

IHOP is serving up a limited
time variety that ventures into some foreign territory for the pancake
house chain. Participating restaurants, for a limited time, will be
offering up Chicken & Waffles on the same
plate, combining chicken tenders with their crispy Belgian waffles. For
those interested customers who can’t find a Roscoe’s
in proximity, this might be the next best thing. Oh yeah, they have a
decently humorous video commercial for the deal that’s worth your 30
seconds

Chicken Tenders? Fail

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

what the hell were they thinking?

Question to my chicken & waffle enthusiasts

I've yet to try the combo....so how is it? Do you separate the syrup and the chicken, never allowing the two to mix? Or do you openly mix them and eat your fried chicken bathed in syrup?

I've yet to try the combo....so how is it? Do you separate the syrup and the chicken, never allowing the two to mix? Or do you openly mix them and eat your fried chicken bathed in syrup?

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

I'd like to know this as well.

Originally Posted by iReallyMeanIt

Separate, Syrup on waffle. . .Hot Sauce on chicken
But don't be afraid to experiment, take a few bits with the syrup, waffle, chicken, and hot sauce all on your fork. . Taste explosion in your mouth 
eek.gif

I dunno, I thought the waffles at Waffle house were better then Roscoe's, Unfortunately there are no Waffle houses located in CA 

Back
Top Bottom