Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

How exactly does chicken go with waffles
sick.gif
/?

It just do. Trust.

roscoes is 
pimp.gif

and their mac n cheese/corn bread >

something about the combo of fried chicken/waffle, maple syrup and hot sauce. unmatched 
laugh.gif

IHOP is serving up a limited time variety that ventures into some foreign territory for the pancake house chain. Participating restaurants, for a limited time, will be offering up Chicken & Waffles on the same plate, combining chicken tenders with their crispy Belgian waffles. For those interested customers who can’t find a Roscoe’s in proximity, this might be the next best thing. Oh yeah, they have a decently humorous video commercial for the deal that’s worth your 30 seconds

Chicken Tenders? Fail

roscoes is 
pimp.gif

and their mac n cheese/corn bread >

something about the combo of fried chicken/waffle, maple syrup and hot sauce. unmatched 
laugh.gif

IHOP is serving up a limited time variety that ventures into some foreign territory for the pancake house chain. Participating restaurants, for a limited time, will be offering up Chicken & Waffles on the same plate, combining chicken tenders with their crispy Belgian waffles. For those interested customers who can’t find a Roscoe’s in proximity, this might be the next best thing. Oh yeah, they have a decently humorous video commercial for the deal that’s worth your 30 seconds

Chicken Tenders? Fail

scoes #2 all day..onion gravy and all that.
once i was waiting on a sunday morning for like 40 minutes for a table, and right when they were getting my table ready mike tyson pulled up in a white range and they gave my table to him :/  place is cracking though, the original one on gower used to be so hood that the phone had only the 9 and the 1 buttons available so the host/hostess wouldnt be on the phone all day
laugh.gif
could only dial 9-1-1  

scoes #2 all day..onion gravy and all that.
once i was waiting on a sunday morning for like 40 minutes for a table, and right when they were getting my table ready mike tyson pulled up in a white range and they gave my table to him :/  place is cracking though, the original one on gower used to be so hood that the phone had only the 9 and the 1 buttons available so the host/hostess wouldnt be on the phone all day
laugh.gif
could only dial 9-1-1  

Originally Posted by djaward

Roscoes waffles have a hint of cinnamon in them. Their chicken is crisp to perfection.. THERE REALLY IS NO SUBSTITUTION.

Thats the truth. I was in L.A. in January for the Rose Bowl and ate at Roscoes for the first time. It was delicious!! Best chicken I have ever eaten. I have been craving it ever since and unfortunately I dont have a reason to make it back to California any time soon.

Originally Posted by djaward

Roscoes waffles have a hint of cinnamon in them. Their chicken is crisp to perfection.. THERE REALLY IS NO SUBSTITUTION.

Thats the truth. I was in L.A. in January for the Rose Bowl and ate at Roscoes for the first time. It was delicious!! Best chicken I have ever eaten. I have been craving it ever since and unfortunately I dont have a reason to make it back to California any time soon.

For all you folks coming out here for some Roscoe's this place also got me 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Bruxie in Orange County.

Chicken was real nice and the homemade syrup was a nice touch.

For all you folks coming out here for some Roscoe's this place also got me 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Bruxie in Orange County.

Chicken was real nice and the homemade syrup was a nice touch.

I was so disappointed that I couldn't go back to Roscoe's on my previous L.A. trip. Still looking for a worthy substitute in FL.

I was so disappointed that I couldn't go back to Roscoe's on my previous L.A. trip. Still looking for a worthy substitute in FL.

Back
Top Bottom