chicken & waffles vol. not roscoe's

Originally Posted by iReallyMeanIt

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Question to my chicken & waffle enthusiasts

I've yet to try the combo....so how is it? Do you separate the syrup and the chicken, never allowing the two to mix? Or do you openly mix them and eat your fried chicken bathed in syrup?

I'd like to know this as well.
Separate, Syrup on waffle. . .Hot Sauce on chicken
But don't be afraid to experiment, take a few bits with the syrup, waffle, chicken, and hot sauce all on your fork. . Taste explosion in your mouth 
eek.gif

I dunno, I thought the waffles at Waffle house were better then Roscoe's, Unfortunately there are no Waffle houses located in CA 

pimp.gif

eat it the way you like it. dipping the chicken in syrup is like dipping sausage in syrup.

pimp.gif

eat it the way you like it. dipping the chicken in syrup is like dipping sausage in syrup.

BROWN SUGAR KITCHEN. OAKLAND CA.

BUCKWHEAT WAFFLES + FRIED CHICKEN
APPLE CIDER SYRUP
BROWN SUGAR BUTTER

but roscoes still tastes better
frown.gif

fortunately there are quite a few places in the bay area to get chicken+waffles

BROWN SUGAR KITCHEN. OAKLAND CA.

BUCKWHEAT WAFFLES + FRIED CHICKEN
APPLE CIDER SYRUP
BROWN SUGAR BUTTER

but roscoes still tastes better
frown.gif

fortunately there are quite a few places in the bay area to get chicken+waffles

I've yet to try the combo....so how is it? Do you separate the syrup and the chicken, never allowing the two to mix? Or do you openly mix them and eat your fried chicken bathed in syrup?

dump the syrup all over the chicken and waffles, drench the chicken in hot sauce
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

dump the syrup all over the chicken and waffles, drench the chicken in hot sauce

Originally Posted by s dubl

I prefer to separate them, but they eventually mix when you eat them at the same time lol. I've had Roscoe's my first time this past summer, and i can't lie, its pretty dam good. but i stick with the local chicken and waffle spot here in SF. I will def be checking out that spot in Fillmo tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

I prefer to separate them, but they eventually mix when you eat them at the same time lol. I've had Roscoe's my first time this past summer, and i can't lie, its pretty dam good. but i stick with the local chicken and waffle spot here in SF. I will def be checking out that spot in Fillmo tho
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom